Part 2

Alieshahs POV

I woke up to the sound of a beep in my ear, telling me its time for school.

"Ahhh, really?"

I yawned and got up off my bed. Once i was stable on the floor i went over to my closet to pic an outfit. After 5 minutes i decided on pearl white skinny jeans with my leapord print cut up top. Wedges on my feet to go with it.

After i was happy with my outfit i hopped in the shower blasting my favourite song.

Last week i fucked 5 bitches dont know one name♥

"TURN ALL THAT CURSING DOWN!!"

"Sorry mum!"

I got out the shower did my makeup my hair and put my clothes on. Once i got all my stuff i went downstairs and headed for my car.

"Bye mum"

I yelled as i shut the door and got into my car.

I decided to stop at Mcdonald's as i didnt get food from home. I pulled in to the school parking lot and hopped out. I could spot my main bitch diamond from here. I ran up to her a smile immediatlly appereard on her face

"Hey bitch!" I said.

"Hey hoe"

"Wuu2 this the earliest i ever seen you at school"

"Well thats because i met up with my hubby jayceon"

"Ohh hows you two doin"

"Well i-i-i-"

"YOU DIDNT!"

"I did and it was the best experience of my life"

"Omg"

"You really need to give yours up, its the best"

"Hmm when i find mr right"

We giggle as we walked into our next class.

Javaughn pov.

I was chilling with my homeboys outsdie school when the bell rang. As i walked into my class i couldnt help but notice how good Alieshah looked. Just thinking about her being mine makes me shiver. I would get with her but i dont know if she likes me back. I step foot into the classroom when a figure pulled me back.

"WTF"

"baby, its only me!"

I thought i was daydreaming that voice. I turn around and i see my ex-girlfriend/girlfriend standing right infront of me smiling.

"Woaah,candice?"

"Yhh babe, i came back for you, for us!"

"Candice, you left the city six months ago. You cant come back and expect everything to be perfect!"

"Wooaahh, babe! Its not that bad. I know i didnt tell you but its over now and i want us to move on!"

"Ahhhh, well-"

"Come on lets just try and make this work"

"Ill need to see on that one!"

I left her standing there and went and sat down in my seat in class. I cant believe it! Its been six months since ive heard from her and then she just shows up! She was my first love, my everything,shes also was the one who up and left me when i needed her the most. Do i still love her?

***skip to after school***

Alieshah pov.

So i was walking to detention as i got myself in trouble with the stupid ass teacher. As i was walking there i see javaughn on his was to the same room from the other direction.

"Hey" he says to me.

"Hi"

"Why you got detention?"

"For basically telling a teacher not to mess with me!"

"Bad ass, i like it!"i blush.

"What about you?"

"Punched some one in the face!"

"Bad ass, i like it!"we both giggle then walk into the room.

After detention had finished we both walked out and met up in the parking lot.

Javaughn pov

"So before you go, can i get your number?"

"I dont see why not!"

Alieshah takes my phone and taps in her number.

"There". She gives me back my phone.

After saying our goodbye's we both go our seperate ways.