S1 C3

||kyles perspective||

<< (( time skip to after class cause I ain't writing allat😟

<< (( time skip to after class cause I ain't writing allat😟. )) ugh, nothing fun, js boring, I packed up my stuff and left the classroom, Jesus I can't wait for the end of the year, every though it's so far away.

I was walking to the cafeteria, like casual, I wish there was something GOOD to do, like cartman actually fucking shutting up about new things coming up and how he's gonna do anything js to get it, at least I get to hang out w Stan today? We mostly do but it sparks my day everytime.

I sat down, with Kenny, Stan, and cartman, it was okay I guess, until that bitch Wendy came along, I mean she's alright but something about her makes me despise her more, I focus on my tray while I hear Wendy and Stan talking about something I can't even hear and cartman talking to kenny about stuff, but then. Then.

I suddenly hear a bang next to me, I look over to see that wendy slapped Stan, I guess it's one of their "breakups" I swear, they need to actually do something before I take her fucking man, what the fuck am I thinking?! I'm not THAT gay, plus, who would be gay for there super best friend? It's kinda weird if you ask me, anyways I finished my food and threw it away, I didn't really wanna talk to Stan to be honest, or anyone at this point, I'm js tired studying, nothing else!

———————————————————————

I wrote this as night so if it sounds wrong I'm sorry 😢

word count ;; 267