Take my hand - Myunsoo/L - Infinite

The wind blew in your face as you and Myungsoo neared the Amusement park. Out of the multiple times Myungsoo tried to grab your hand, you pulled away. Not allowing him to feel your sweaty palms, caused by the fact that you know he would want to ride every single ride in this place.

"Myungsoo oppa..."  You said quietly, tugging onto his hoodie sleeve, stopping him a few steps away from the ticket booth. "You don't have to buy me a ticket.. You spending this money on me isn't necessary."

He looked at you with one brow raised. "(Your name)-ah...are you scared?" Myungsoo asked in an almost taunting tone, grinning at you.

You straightened your posture and shake your head, pouting your lower lip a little. "Of course not... It's just some stupid rides.."

Myungsoo eyed you before chuckling, walking up to the booth and getting two wristbands. After speaking a few words with the woman who was operating it, he came back and pulled your hand out of your pocket. You jerked it away, still pouting. Not wanting him to know how nervous you were you took the wristband yourself. He just scrunched his nose at you before walking on ahead.

"Myungsoo oppa. What did you have to say that the ahjumma?" You questioned, hurrying after him. He shook his head and smiled. "I was just telling her about how I don't want my name to appear on any scoreboards, or people will know I'm here." Thinking for a moment, you nodded.

As you walked in, Myungsoo pulled on his hood and sunglasses, also a scarf. You couldn't help but to let out a small laugh. 

He glanced over you, and gave a smile. "So what do you wanna go on first, jagi?"

You glanced around and huffed. "You choose. This is my first time coming here."

He just smirked and rubbed his hands together, you could imagine his smirk behind that scarf which hid his lips, making you more nervous than you already were.

"I know! Let's go on the Black Hole Express!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

You blinked at him, debating whether to ask the question or not. "And.... what ride is that?" He glanced at you before pointing at the tallest ride there, with two giant loops.

"Ha ha.. no." You begin to walk away from the ride but he grabs your hand, locking his fingers with yours. "Come on, jagiya.~ You can hold my hand the whole time."

You pout your bottom lip and sigh. "I won't need to hold your stupid hand." 

He raises a brow at you. "Lies. You're just embarassed that I grabbed your hand and noticed how nervous you are." You pull your hand away from him, blushing madly and hit him on the shoulder lightly, he chuckled and takes your hand again, pulling you torwards the ride.

"Myungsoo oppaaa~" You whined. 

He simply shook his head and dragged you along to a line, which sadly wasn't as long as you hoped. Just a few people ahead of you.

"Did you hear about the time when this ride got stuck upside down?" A person in front whispered to her friend.

"Neh neh neh. I heard they were stuck upside down for almost 7 minutes! Wouldn't your head burst from all that blood rushing to your head?"

"Myungsoo...." You pouted, tugging on his hoodie sleeve. He shook his head. "Their just rumors. Don't worry about it okay?"

You let a sigh escape from your lips as the carts stopped in front of you. The people in front of you loaded, leaving two seats at the very back of the cart. Myungsoo dragged you to the cart and helped you in, sitting down next to you and taking your hand as the man who was operating the rides put the bar over your shoulders.

"Please keep your hands and feet in the cart at all times, have fun!" He pressed the go button and the rollercoaster began to slowly go up. 

"Myungsoo! I'm scared!" You yelled, looking at him. 

He grinned at you and squeezed your hand as the roller coaster reached the top, where a camera was. Everyone posed and Myungsoo quickly grabbed you, smashing his lips on yours and the camera flashed.

You were too stunned to know that the cart was  slowly moving forward, seconds later you gained your senses and started screaming at the top of your lungs.

"MYUNGSOO! I DON'T WANNA DO TH--"

The rollercoaster surged forward and you squeezed Myungsoo's hand so hard you thought you might break it. He raised his arms in the air and screamed happily.

The rollercoaster then slowed down and went up the loop, pausing for a moment at the top.

"MYUNGSOOOOOOOO-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled, yanking your hand from his and holding onto the metal bars that was the only thing preventing you from death.

It finally went around the loop and began to go backwards, moving back to the beginning of the ride.

At last the ride came to a stop, shakily, with the help of the man operating the ride, you finally got out. Myungsoo got out shortly after and stared at you smiling.

"I hate you for making me do that.." You said, crossing your arms.

He pouted at you. "Hate is a harsh word. You hurt my feelings..."

You chuckled softly. "I strongly dislike you for that then."

He nods. "That's better. Now how about we go share a funnel cake and get out of here?"  

"Is some one too cheap to buy two?"   You ask in a joking tone, grinning at him.

"Nope. But you know either way i can kiss the extra powder away from your lips..." The words made you blush and you hit him on the shoulder lightly before kissing his cheek.

"If only you could catch me!" You raced off to the funnel cake stand, him following moments later.