*SAD ANGST ONE SHOT* Not there - G-dragon- Bigbang

*In a dream*

"Aigoo.... " He whispered. Your head lay in his lap as you two stared at the stars. 

"Hey G-dragon......?" You asked looking up at him, his face tilted down to look at you.

"How far do you think the stars are?"

He was silent for a moment then he looked back up. "Not far. Possibly inches."

You blinked. "Have you gone insane?"

He chuckled  "No."

"Then why do you say that?"

"Well... I have one laying in my lap.." He said smirking.

You shook your head at him, sitting up. "You're so cheesy....."

"Well I couldn't think of any other way to compliment you. I think I've used every single way I could think of. Including the cheesy ones. I guess your so beautiful it can't be put in words."

A blush came across your face as you stared at him. 

"I love you...." He turned to look at you and caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"I love you too.." 

Your faces neared eachother before everything went black.

I jolted awake to see an empty space on your couch. The covers hanging off of you.

Emptiness struck you. Hard.

You sat up looking at the ceiling fan, trying to hold back the tears. I looked to my left to realize that the only thing I holding was a pillow.

No hand to hold anymore.

No one to wake up every five minutes to make sure You were still covered up at night.

No one to talk to when your bored.

No one to call out to when you we're lonely.

No one. 

Just no one.

Not one single human being on this planet could match the feelings you had for that one boy.

Who isn't a boy anymore. Not a man. 

But now he's nothing but a memory.

A memory that would never be forgotten

I swore. 

I swore that I wouldn't forget him.

I wasn't going to leave his dying wish unintended.

Even though not forgetting him is tearing me apart. 

Like I would be able to forget him anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*On the day of his death*

I sat in the emergency room. Silence except the occasional beeping of the monitor and the doctors  talking outside the door. 

His pale face lay unmoving. Tears rolled down my face.

The beeping stopped for a minuted, making a loud long beep, but then it continued regularly. 

I bit my lip. I wasn't there.

The only words that were echoing in my head.

I preferred it to be me more than him. But I know that couldn't happened.

I layed my head on the bed. My hand was wrapped around his tightly.

The occasional twitch of his finger let me know that he wasn't dead. I had my music in so I wasn't paying any attention to his heart rate. 

I couldn't bare to look at it.

His hand was freezing.

Normally on a winter day he'd put his hand on my cheek and it would feel like a heater pressed to my face.

But now everything has changed.

The only thought running through my head right now was memories. Broken memories. All the fights the we had. Some of our good times together. But the main memory running through my head was when I said something that I'd regret for the rest of my life. Including now.

Just leave forever. Disappear from the face of the earth.

I didn't mean what I said. 

I regret every bit of it.

The doctors came in at the last moment. They looked panicked and dumbstruck. 

I lifted my head off the bed to see a blank monitor.

My heart stopped.

I yanked out my headphones, almost pulling my ears off.

The forced me out the room. I punched and kicked my way back in. They were shocking him. Trying to bring him back.

"No!!!" That word came out of my mouth so many times that day.

I had to be taken out of the hospital. I was acting like a fool. I kept on trying to run back and listen to his heartbeat. But I already knew there was nothing to listen too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to this day I have no one to comfort me.

Its just me in his old house that he wanted me to have when he died.

Our pictures everywhere.

His mom lived next door.

More memories was all I needed.

No one to call out to anymore.

No matter how much I scream his name, he won't run to my side. 

He's gone.

Truly and fully gone.

Utterly and completely gone.

Gone.

Gone gone gone.

Nothing left but his lingering scent that will soon disappear.

One thing won't disappear though

And that's my love for him.

Never will I move on. And he better be waiting for me in heaven, waiting and watching.

It'll be a while though.

"Saranghae...." I whispered into my pillow and closed my eyes, hoping to be blessed with another dream of him. All I wanted was to be held in his arms.

One last time.

*A/N* ANNYEONGHASEYOOOOOOOOO ~~~~ This is my first angst one shot >W< Sorry if its a bit cheesy. >O< And Its not the best plot. But I hope you enjoyed anyways. Please make sure to vote and comment! Please leave some critisim~~ I need to know what I need to do better. Arasso. Annyeonngg ~~~