Chapter 5

I've added a few things: The Byers are back in Hawkins.
Hopper has indeed been rescued from prison and him and Eleven are back in the cabin in the woods.

Songs used in this chapter:
Alice Cooper - Under my Wheels
Eric Clapton - Cocaine

____________

"Stop screeching!" Max jumped back in shock when she saw how badly she had scared them.

"You shut up! Shut up!" Dustin yell-whispered, his hand still clutching his heart.
"You-here!" Steve yanked her over by the yellow skateboard she was holding.

"Hey-" The older boy didn't let her finish; His hand immediately covered her mouth. "Shht! You're gonna ruin everything!" he warned her. Max licked the inside of his hand, Steve jumped back in disgust and shock. Max gave him an angry look, wiping her mouth.

"Ruin what?" She asked, staring at one after the other.

_____

From all the noise the lot of them were making, none of them could her the laboured breaths and soft moans coming from the janitor's closet. The freak sat on the floor, one leg stretched out, his arms wrapped around Cunningham.
The girl sat in his lap, facing him. Her hand was buried in his wild mane, the other fisted his Hellfire Club t-shirt. His hand rested on her back, drawing gentle circles into her lavender zip-up hoodie.

"Eddie..." her soft voice filled his ears. He locked lips with her again, kissing her deeper, cutting his own breath as their noses brushed. He pulled her in tighter, his hand travelling from the small of her neck to the small of her back. Her skirt tickled his skin, sending little ripples through the part of his skin they had brushed up against. He breathed into her mouth, his heartbeat still pounding in his ears and he almost thought he could feel hers as close as she was to his chest. When her fingers danced over his collarbones, he let out a low moan. In all the emotion and longing, both of them had not heard the school bell ring.
He broke away from her, breathless. Chrissy opened her eyes, greeting his. Her lashes were so full. He couldn't fight the minute grin that drew itself on his face. It still felt like a dream, so unreal. She caressed his nose.

"Don't let me go this time," she wished.
The devil-worshipper shook his head no, a timid chuckle escaping him.

"Not even to sell you...your bag of weed? Half a pound,", he gave her a butterfly kiss.
"5 bucks. I'm filing for bankruptcy, Cunningham."

Chrissy threw her head back, laughing as quietly as she could. Her hair bounced against his hand."I...I don't think I need it any more, Edward." she giggled. The wide grin on his face faded.

"Edward?" he gasped. His embarrassing full name had never sounded that easy on the ears out of anybody else's mouth.

"That was a literal insul-mm..." the cheerleader's lips cut him off.
He relaxed into her embrace.

____

"Wow, this is actually, insane." Max wasn't buying it. Steve rolled his eyes, annoyed.
"Why would Eddie Munson, Eddie the drug dealer, who basically 90% of the school is afraid of, be screwing Jason Carver's girlfriend?"

"BECAUSE HE JUST IS!" Dustin was almost ripping out his hair.

"Because he's suicidal?" Max made it worse. "Do you think Eddie 'The Freak' Munson, would dive head first into getting beat up by the entire basketball team, Dustin?"

"He likes taking risks Max! And he told me he'd found his uncle's weights and has been working out." -"Listen," Harrington interjected,
"He's awkward. Totally hyperactive, yes. Unsettlingly intense? Absolutely, no question. But!" he tapped against his temple twice

"The way Munson looks alone, probably has him classified as forbidden fruit in every Hawkins girl's deepest, darkest fantasies. I mean who wouldn't want to get a taste of the scariest guy in high school?"