First day

Third person POV

*RING RING RING* The alarm clock keeps going on and on for 20 minutes straight. 

"SAINT, SAINT!!" Dionna yells as she knocks on Saint's door trying to get the girl to wake up.

Ugh what does she want now saint thought as she heard her mom knocking on her door. Saint got up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Yes?" Saint asked half asleep.

"It's time to get up, or you will be late for your first day at your new school!" Her mom said with excitement and left so she could get ready

Oh right I forgot it is my first day. I wonder how today will go Saint thought as she went to go shower. After her shower she got dressed in her school uniform. Saint went out her room and saw her little sister already dressed and eating pancakes.

"Where's ma?" Saint asked her sister not seeing their mom anywhere.

"She's in the car nut" Jay said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"I'm not a nut, you excited for your first day of 8th grade at this new school?" Saint asked her sister while stealing her  last pancake.

"Yes you is, and yeah I guess" Jay said and got up to put her dishes in the sink and walked outside to the car.

Saint grabbed her water bottle and bookbag and walked outside to the car.
She got in and her and Jay did their secret handshake.

"Y'all ready to go?" Dionna asked her kids looking in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah" they both said in unison

*TIME SKIP*

Jay got dropped off at her middle school

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP*

"Make sure you go to the office to get your schedule" Dionna said while putting her water bottle in saint bookbag and handed it to Saint and some money just in case she wants to pay for some snacks or buy lunch.

"Okay ma" saint said and closed the door and waved to her mom goodbye.
Her mom waved back and drove off leaving saint alone.

Saint walked in the school and everyone was looking at her

"Oh shit this school is big- and what is everyone staring at?" saint whispered her social anxiety rising.