Chapter 1: When you were my friend.

Chad 's pov

          "Come on Chloe you are taking forever!" I said rolling my eyes. Me and my best friend are going skating today but she is taking forever. Me and Chloe have been friends since we first met in kindergarten when her family moved to our territory. I've always had a major crush on her, but I never knew how to tell her. She is perfect in my eyes. Light brown hair, brown eyes and the cutest dimples. Since we're only in the fifth grade we can't tell if we're mates. I doubt the Moongoddess would pair me with someone so perfect.

       "I'm ready calm down butt face." She said giggling coming down the stairs. My dad is taking us to the rink in the human territory since its dangerous he has to watch over us.

"Took you long enough clue." I said smiling. She rolled her eyes. She always looks so pretty and she doesn't even try. Wearing some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said whatever on it. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing some white converse. We walked to my dad's car and hopped in the back seat.

"Good afternoon Alpha Blake." She said to my dad. He chuckled.

"Hello Chloe, how many times do I have to tell you you don't have to call me alpha. You know your like a daughter to me." He said smiling at my friend.

"Sorry it's weird not calling you Alpha. Habit I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders. He laughed and drove us to the rink. Me and Chloe joked around in the back until we got there.
..........

We arrived at the rink and Chloe and I started to skate. We skated and sang along to our favorite songs.

"Chad come with me to get some food I'm dying." Chloe wines.

"Ok but we are sharing the nachos we have to have enough money left to play laser tag." She nodded and dragged me off the skating floor. She went and got the nachos and I sat down at a booth. She came back with two drinks and a big tray of nachos.

"I'm totally whopping your butt in laser tag." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"In your dreams." She said stuffing her face with nachos.

"Dang woman save me some." I said pulling the nachos towards me. We finished eating then we played laser tag her team won but I let her..... No I didn't I never saw her coming and I'm a werewolf it's embarrassing. There were to many humans blocking her scent. Boy does she always smell good.

"Ha I told you I would I would win. Cough up the five bucks." She said signaling for me to give her the money. I sort of bet I would win. I gave her the money and we laced back up to skate again.

"Couples skate only so grab your lover and get on the floor." A dude said on the overhead. I looked at Chloe and she looked back at me.

"Would you like to skate with me clue?" I asked with hope. She blushed and nodded. I pulled her to the floor and we held hands skating. The song unconditionally by Katy Perry came on.

"This is nice." Chloe said smiling at me.

"Yeah...it is....Chloe you know you look nice tonight." I said looking down at her.

"Thanks you do to." She said blushing. It felt like no one else was there. Somehow we stopped skating and we were just looking at each other. I leaned down to kiss her and she lened in to. We kissed for about ten seconds then pulled apart. I smiled and she blushed and put her head down.

................

Ok so there is the chapter I hope you guys liked it. I personally think Chloe and Chad are really cute am I right. Ok as always vote, comment, and share.

~Geekchic