Leaf-Bare ☆Chapter one☆ {3/3}

Book 1 -Leaf-Bare- Chapter one part {3/?}

-----------

The tomes ears flicked back.. growling...  the tom tuned around looking head on to the large dog.. 

the dog barked but Echo was frozen in fear.. reality snapped back to the tabby cat when the large Sheppard charged towards the small cat. Echo instantly ran and his eyes watered..

Echo started running up a tree before the dog  bit down on the tabby's leg . the tabby managed to squirm his leg out of the dogs jaw before pulling himself up the tree with his remanding paws.

Echo looked down at his leg witch was bleeding from the bite. the orange cat crawled up the tree to a near by branch. Echo whined as he layed on a thick branch that was far out of the dogs reach .

His 3 legs wrapped around the branch as her fur stood up..

Echo looked  back at the ground.. the dog was gone..

"Lunging'claw!" Echo shouted. a gray tom came running to the tree. "Echo!" Lunging quickly climes the tree grabbing Echo'paw by the scruff and getting him down. Lunging placed Echo on his back and started walking back to the clan.

"What happend!" it was silent for a bit..  "a dog..."  "..i will get you fixed up,than we tell the clan.."  

------

~Clan camp~

Lunging set Echo down on the leafs than grabbed some herbs. "Its not to bad. nothing is broken" The tabby was relieved at the new. "Thare   is not to much blood loss, it should only scar"  Lunging wrapped Echos back paw in Doc leafs.

"Im sure it will only take a few days to heal.." Lunging claw assured. "mk.. so i will be back on my paws in no time right" Echo said. "Yup" Echo looked down at his back paws and flicked his tail.

Sage'Paw rushed into the med den "Echo! are you all-right!?" Sage said frantically "Yup im fine" The orange tabby stood up, hovering his back paw off the ground. "Dont put too much presser on it Echo'Paw" Echo just nodded. "Come on Echo" Sage walked out of the den and sat in front of rising rock, echo sat with Sage. 

"Hawk'Eye, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?" Hallow'Star shouted. "It is" Hawk'Eye said.

"Your clan honorers and all your your services you have given to us.  I call upon star'clan to give you many moons to rest" Hawk'Eye walked off to the Elders den.

"Meeting dismissed" 

----------

sorry this is short ^^