Chapter 5: Heart writers

Chapter 5

Heart writers

~*~

I showed Dean around with us both not saying a word.

It's a good thing this school isn't large because I would end up getting lost. The only places I mainly go to are the library and the courtyards.

We walked up to the main entrance well I guess I showed him everything. I turned around so that I am facing, but instead of looking at him I was looking down at my notebook writing in it, then once I was finished I held it so it is 40cm away from Deans face.

He gave me that non-emotionalist but amused face. How ever that works.

'So think you can find your class from here?'

Dean took my notebook gently and got his pen out from his pocket and wrote in my notebook.

Then handed it back to me

'Yeah, thank you. Sorry but what is your name?'

his hand writing is so much neater than, I gave a small smile and wrote in the notebook.

And handed the book to him once again.

'Hasani oaks'

Dean looked at my writing and smiled mainly to him self it looks like. He has such a charming smile, wait did I just think that?

Dean closed the book and gave it to me as he walked pass, but every thing seemed to be in slow motion, as he gave me my book he was rather to close to me,

"Hasani. I like that name" he whispered as he walked pass me, his voice so husky it sent chills down my spine.

I turned around but he was to far for me to reach him. How strange.

I don't get that guy.

~*~

the bell went for lunch and everyone already rushed out before the teacher could say anything.

I walked out of the art room and headed for my locker.

 I always wonder why people rush to get things.

I mean I know you don't wanna get caught up in the sea of people but everyone thinks that, which doesn't help at all, because, well my favorite quote from my mother is 'don't rush things, because everything takes time' and she's right why can't we all just relax and take our time, but I guess some people say 'time is to precious to be wasted'

I got cut off by my thoughts by someone running into me, which made me fall back.

"oh sorry!" the person said and ran off, but stopped and turned around and stood beside me as I was getting up