Nana knows

"Oh my are you being serious!?" Emily said.

"Yes" Sage and Hyrum respond at the same time. They both look at each other and smile a little, Emily smiles too at the look of affection in their eyes.

Emily doesn't say anything so sage continues."her name is Navy. She was born 2 weeks and 3 days ago. I was just so scared to tell anyone. I'm sorry you should have known." Sage continues to apologize profusely to Emily and Hyrum until they both wrap her in a tight hug while she cries.

"It's okay sweetheart." Emily tells her.

"Although I'm not happy this happened there's nothing we can do now so we will take it day by day." Emily tells them both.

"When can we meet her?" Emily questions.

"Mom give her a second." Hyrum intercepts.

"No, no, honestly it's fine." Sage said to Hyrum.

"Anytime is alright with me I could even go get her now my family is babysitting." Sage replied to Emily.

"Okay how does tomorrow sound?" Emily asked hoping to ease Sage's anxiety by giving her a little bit of time.

"Sure sounds good to me" Sage replied relieved to have a little bit more time.

"Would you like to stay for dinner tonight? We could tell Hyrum's father together that way that is if you would like of course." Emily aimed the first question to sage then the rest to both of them.

"Yes please, that sounds wonderful thank you." Sage replied thankful that Emily wasn't too mad.

"What would you like Navy to call you?" Hyrum questioned while sage nodded in agreement to his question.

"Nana is just fine my loves!" Emily responded in a happy tone.

"Okay sounds good." Hyrum replied.

"We're going to go back up to my room if that's okay just let us know when dinner is done please." Hyrum told Emily.

"Alright dear no funny business though." Emily replied making Sage and Hyrum blush in embarrassment.

Without another word Hyrum gently grabbed Sage's hand leading her back to his room while she thanked Emily.

Sage and Hyrum went upstairs and talked and cuddled while watching Harry Potter in his room until dinner.

A/n hey guys sorry this is so short I'm kinda losing inspiration for this story so if you could comment on what you want to happen next please do! Thank you to those 25 people reading this!