Him ❤

I woke up to the fresh smell of Starbucks and hair dye, and I open my eyes to see all of my beautiful iPhones on my bedside table.

As I walk to my bathroom to dye my hair for a new day, I can't stop thinking of him!  I wonder if he thinks about me like the way I think about him...

I shake off the thought as I grab the hair dye container.  Its empty.  But I have no need to worry, I can just get another one.

I open my cabinet full of exactly 70 bottles of hair dye.  I choose the green hair dye, His favourite colour!  Now I have 69 bottles...  Hey! Its my lucky number, how ironic.

I squeeze the hair dye in my hair, and now all I have to do is wait.

Just as I finish dying my hair, I get a notification on one of my phones.  For a split second I thought it was him, and my heart started to beat really fast...

It was just my friend Suzie.

"Aw man" I mumble to myself.

Suzie's texts said:
Hey!
I was wondering if you wanted a ride?
Since I just go my drivers license.

"Sure!" I texted back to her.  I was going to walk to school, but now I guess there's no need anymore.

I go to my bedside table and start packing all my iPhones,  god I love them all.

After that, I get dressed in my outfit that I wear everyday, and walk out the door.

Time skip

Me and Suzie are in the car, me in the passenger seat and Suzie behind the wheel.  I'm not sure if we will make it to school without a speeding ticket.

"Suzie, are you sure your ready to drive just yet?" I ask her, you could hear the fear in my voice.

"Of course Carson, I'm going to be soooooo careful!" She tells me, not very convincingly.

"okay..."

As were driving, I can't stop thinking of Adam..  God, he's so handsome!  But I don't even know if he's gay or not!  I mean he's never talked about having a girlfriend...  And I've never seen him texting a girl before...  And I've never seen him hangout with a girl when I go to his house...

Its not like I'm stalking him!  I'm just looking through his window to see if he's okay. 

And I don't do it all the time!  Just 3 times a day...

Gosh...  He's just so-

"Were here!" Suzie says knocking me out of thought.

"Annnd, I didn't crash, or get a ticket."  She adds.

"Wowww, good job" I said sarcastically as I get out of the car.

We walk to the gym doors, and go through them.

Since we were early, there was almost no-one there!

As we walk, I take a peek in the gym.  And my heart starts beating so fast, I thought I was going to pass out.

It was Adam practicing his lasso moves with his rope.

God I wish he would use those moves on me... ❤

Words: 517