practicing

Adams pov

Last night I had a dream.

It was about this one boy in my class, and I guess you could say I kind of have a crush on him.

But there's no way I could tell anyone, people already think I'm really weird, this would just add onto it.

Anyways, I get out of bed, and walk over the my bathroom. But as I walk I can't stop thinking of that dream I had of Carson...

Time skip

I walk out my front door, and head down my front steps, making sure to be careful I didn't slip on the ice.

I get in my car and turn it on, buckling myself in. I'm going to be going to school pretty early today to practice my lasso moves i've been practicing since I was only 6 years old.

I don't know if I'm gonna continue practicing my lasso moves. I don't even use them for anything...

I start to think of some reasons I should keep practicing lassoing, but none of them really convince me. But suddenly I notice that I'm at the school, good thing I didn't crash. Since I wasn't paying attention to the driving.

I carefully park my car, and step out of it. The cold air attacking me, god I hate fucking winter!

I run into the school and head straight to my locker. I put all my stuff in my locker, and I make sure that I grab my lasso.

As I grab my lasso, I think about putting it back down, thinking that it's useless to even keep practicing. But something in me tells me to keep going. Because I'll need my skills for later. Don't know what it means by that, but I guess I'll listen to my inner self.

I quickly head to the gym, making sure no one sees me. No teachers actually now about me coming in early to practice my lassoing. In fact, they don't even now I do lassoing.

I start to wip my lasso, getting faster each time.

Suddenly, I start to have this weird feeling that someone was watching me, like spying on me. It was actually kind of normal for me, I always feel like someone is watching. But no one ever is, at least I think no one is...

But i've never gotten this feeling in school. This is kind of weird.

I look up towards the door to see- wait...

Is that Carson?

Hey, maybe I can use my lasso moves for something...

Words: 424