A/N

Okay so I will not be doing lemons or limes, only fluff also no SHIP angst but I can do angst for one of the characters then fluff as the other comforts them. I do take requests but some of them I may not accept because I am VERY against the ship. I do canon charachters x canon charachtters or canon characters x readers. The Quirk i will use unless you specify a quirk will be mimic. You are able to mimic anything and everything about someone, from looks to voice to personality to quirk. There are limits tho. You can only use their quirk to the extent they can and you have their drawback. You can also only mimic one person at a time. On the Chapter titles I will label what it is, Fluff angst, ect, or tododeku or like todoroki x reader. Also I will mention the AU. like original, soulmate, ect. Also for headcanons it will mention, also it will say they rather than a specific name. Also I only do Male characters for the Canon Charachters unless it is a "Canon" ship. Also I do Gay things so if you are homophobic leave. Also these will not contain swears though they may contain the alternates such as dang it or crap. Thats all for now! If you have any questions ask in the comments!

thanks for reading? :D

-MhaFangirlSupreme