Horror movie scenarios

(A/N)

Just to be clear, you are watching the horror movies, it isnt some weird au where you are in a horror movie. thank you, and enjoy.

Izuku Midoriya:

you were probably the one that talked him into doing this, but either way, you were watching a horror movie. It was a bit intense, and getting quite scary, and izuku is snuggled up behind you, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, very clearly scared. but then a jump scare happens, and he tightens his grip around you and lets out a small squeak. you laugh at this, and he just hides his face in the crook of your neck. 

Katsuki Bakugou:

Katsuki had somehow convinced you to watch a horror movie.  you were sitting next to him, your arms wrapped tightly around his arm.  then, when the jump scare happened, you shreaked, and clutched even tighter to his arm, then buried your face into it.

"awww, teddy-bear? you getting scared?" he asked in a taunting voice.

"shut up." you muffled,hiding your face, looking down but still clutching his arm. he than pulled you onto his lap and held onto you tightly. you looked up at him and he just smirked. you stayed like that for the rest of the movie.

Shoto Todoroki: 

shoto wouldn't have ever seen a horror movie before, or at all, because of trashdevor. but when he told you that, you immediately convinced him to watch a horror movie with you. though of course , you were a bit nervous, because horror movies scared you, you were willing to watch it because you wanted todoroki to see one, and you wanted to be there with him when he saw it.

so you started watching the movie. you were sitting in his lap, and his arms were wrapped around your waist. he was almost completely unfazed by the movie though, while you were trembling your but off, but whenever there was a jump-scare todoroki would hold you tight and comfort you.

Denki Kaminari:

so you were watching some horror movie because of course, the two of you didnt think that it would be scary because neither of you looked at the movie box, but of course it was. so the whole time, the two of you were screaming your faces off and clinging to eachother, (this started like five minutes into the movie, becuase that was the first jumpscare.) anyways, even though it was a terrifing experience, the two of you had an amazing and fun time. also mina probably snuck in and took some pictures of the two of you screaming. it looked hilarius. tho she will use them for black mail. just warning you.

Hitoshi Shinsou:

So it was the midddle of the night, and you two insomniacs were watching a horror movie, just because you could. but anyways when the bigest jumpscare happened like right in the middle of the movie, you shrieked, and clung onto that boy for dear life. he just chuckled and pulled you in closer.

Tamaki Amajiki:

No horror movies for you, his poor little heart wouldn't be ale to take it. Only disney movies when you are with him.

Neito Monoma:

He made you watch a horror movie with him. when it got to the jumpscare though, he freaked out. he tried to hide it but failed miserably. you ended up turning the movie off and just cuddling.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

Idk. you guys were just watching it because why not, and the jumpscares, well they didnt scare him, but they sure scared you. you two just cuddled as you clung onto him, very clearly scared.

Hawks:

So ya he kinda made you watch a horror movie. at the jumpscares, you would jump a little and so he would just hide you in his wings with him.

Dabi:

So ya is it any suprise that he would be the one making you watch the horror movie? but anyways you would be sitting on his lap, and when you get scared he laughs at you and you just hide your face in your arms.

"scared, Doll?" he asks in a teasing tone.

"sh-shut up." you stutter. but he pulls you closer to him anyways and wraps his arms around your waist.

(a/n)

IDK ima try to not forget to keep uploading, but ima probably forget sooooooooo...