Hanging out with Bill

For the rest of their time off school, Annie and Bill decided to hang out with each other on their day off today. "Hey did you eat that chicken meat I gave you last time"? Bill asked. "Yup, me and my roommates shared it because it was a lot". Annie replied. "Ok good", Bill said feeling good about someone eating his leftovers. "You sounded serious about giving up on chicken meat after your experience caring for a baby chick for one week". Annie stated that she still remembers him telling her that. "Hey want to go see that else they got from the black market"? Bill asked. "Thought we wasn't allowed to but I'd rather not do that in front and around herbivores". Annie replied. "I also thought about it but I had Els and Pina with me those days so I avoided going there with them". Annie stated. "It'll be just us there and we'll make sure no herbivores follows us there". Bill suggested. After their conversation, the two bengal tigers left Cherryton to go to the black market. Down there they have to watch out for crazy carnivores, bad deals, and having a herbivore go in and get eaten by hungry carnivores. One creepy herbivore guy said he'd give Bill his finger for some certain type of money  and almost went for it. Annie was creeped out by the dude and walked away. When going in they saw some buffalo meat going on sale and rabbits blood being a good deal. "I'll take the buffalo meat over there". Annie pointed out which part of the animal she wanted. "This meat and some blood for free". The seller said making a food deal with the white tigress. "Hey I also got some Buffalo blood for free along with the meat I bought". Annie told Bill what she got. "Hey I found rabbit blood and meat over there." Bill said enthusiastically. "I'll bet that would trigger Legoshi because he's in love with a rabbit girl that went to our school". Annie wondered about Legoshi's reaction if Bill bought rabbit meat and blood. She does remember the one time Legoshi told her about Bill using rabbit blood one time to hype him up for the performance of the play the drama club put on for the school. Then when Legoshi smelt the blood, it made him crazy and made him question the tiger and why they ended up fighting in the performance. They would've killed each other if Louis didn't break them up. Sometimes the tigress is surprised that they're still friends even though they've fought multiple times and constantly tease each other. "That's true cuz since he went nuts over it the one time I had it on me". Bill said being right. "It's wouldn't be right to prank Legoshi with a dead rabbit body because it'll be pushing it too far because he'll think that he killed her". "Plus it'll be a bit funny but not very funny". Annie stated the outcome of the prank if they did it and it not being that funny. "That's true we'd be in a lot of trouble for that". Bill said thinking about it.

  Not long till Pina accidentally walks in and most of the carnivores look at him like they're next meal walked in. The hyena who is crazy enough to charge first to get some ram meat. Pina uses his horn to try to fend him off and is able to injure it. But more carnivores kept coming in and he stars to panic, not long until Bill and Annie hear him scream and end up coming to the herbivores rescue. "ARE YOU CRAZY PINA HOW DID YOU FIND THE BLACK MARKET"?!?!?!?! Bill screeched out pissed and confused on that someone like the ram stumbled into the black market. "Looking for something to eat but didn't know that I was it". Pina replied. "Are you crazy do you know herbivores get killed here if they step foot in here". Annie yelled. "Well I didn't think that this place was it"!!!!!!!! Pina yelled. Bill and Annie form a tiger shield around Pina to protect him from the hungry carnivores coming to eat the ram. Not long till a hyena jumps up into the air and bites Annie's arm and breaks it because they have enough jaw muscles in their arm to crush bone. Luckily Bill knocked the hyena off his cousin and killed him before he can kill her. All of a sudden tranquilizer darts appear and knock all of the carnivores out. Walking out of the shadows was a tall panda guy named Gohin who saved the teenagers from being killed. "Hey what the hell is going on here"? The tall panda asked. "Oh never mind must be a herbivore got lost and landed here by accident and the tiger friends protected him and the white one got injured during the fight." He stated guessing what happened. "Yes that's what exactly happened". Bill said. "I knew it", the panda claimed. "What's a someone like you doing in the black market and do you sell anything here"? Annie asked. "No I don't sell anything here, I'm a doctor who works with carnivores that almost or have risked becoming predatory offenders". The panda explained. "Hey can you look at my arm because this stupid hyena bit my arm and broke it while defending my friend"? Annie asked nicely. "Sure thing girly", Gohin replied. Gohin takes the 3 inside his office to look at the white tigress' arm. The tough panda looked at the x-rays and the arm was broken. "It's broken so I'll gonna stick it in a cast and come back next week for your next appointment". Gohin said telling her the bad news. So he puts a cast on Annie's arm and gives her some meds to take to lesson the pain. "Hey you two keep her safe and make sure she doesn't get hurt". The panda ordered the 2 to watch out for her. "I'm her cousin so I'll make sure no one bugs her". Bill told him. "At least you have some family with you here". Gohin said feeling sad because he misses his wife and son. "I'll have her back to."Pina said taking some responsibility for this. "Good, head home and bring Annie about for her appointment next week". Gohin told them. "It's Annie right"? Gohin asked. "Yes it is actually", Annie replied. "Bill is the tiger and Pina is the sheep guy I'm guessing"? Gohin asked. "Yes", Bill and Pina replied. "The names Gohin, I'm a doctor and pharmacist please to meet you". The tall panda introduced himself to the 3 lives he saved. "I'll walk you guys out and making sure the coast is clear so your herbivore friend doesn't get attacked by any other carnivores lurking here". Gohin planned out. The panda walked the 3 out and luckily the carnivores are still knocked out and plus the hyena Bill killed to stop him from attacking Annie. Gohin picks up the body and burries him somewhere. When the one carnivore woke up and tried to attack Pina, Gohin knocked it out again. "Here ya go the date and time for your next appointment and by the way make sure the ram wears a disguise or make his scent smell like a carnivore so he don't attract unwanted attention." Gohin told them to the advice to them. Bull made sure he had Annie's next appointment scheduled by him and gives the other card to Annie so she doesn't forget to go to her next appointment.

   When the 3 got back to the Cherryton, Bill and Pina stayed with Annie for the rest of the time back. Even Annie's roommates didn't mind it since they were also worried about Annie, along with the rest of their friend group. Bill puts the buffalo meat in the fridge and dranked the blood earlier. "Hm not bad", Bill commented on the taste of the buffalo blood. "At least you like it". Annie said. Bill made sure that Annie was comfortable and Pina keeps the white tigress's meds in case her broken arm pain gets too intense. Bill and Pina explained everything to Annie's roommates and that they'd be spending a lot of time here to help out his cousin and friend. "Good job busting that hyena up". Tyra said impressed on how Bill took down the stupid pooch. "I can see why lions hate them so much". Lisa admitted. "Yeah they're annoying pests". Sapphire said making fun of them. The roommates and Bill cooked the Buffalo meat up to try it and they bought Pina a salad for him to eat. The carnivore party thought that the Buffalo meat was good and full of flavor with the seasonings they used to make it taste good. They gave some to Annie since she couldn't do much with her arm. They spent the night over to look after Annie and to help her out a bit.