Unknown suprises

While Annie was in math class, Haru texted the tigress more about their conversation privately without anyone snooping around. Since her assignment was finished, the tigress puts her head down and takes a nap for the rest of the period. As the rest of the school day ended, Annie goes back to her dorm and changes out of her school uniform into more comfier clothes. Next she looks at the text messages Haru sent and decides to meet up with her. Then Annie goes to a bar where she meets up with the dwarf rabbit to hang out. They've become fast friends especially when the white bengal tigress was getting sexually active and wanted somebody to talk to. Haru didn't mind being around Annie since she helped out the dwarf rabbit out by hiding her in the dorm when the gazelle hybrid was on the loose before going back into police custody. The tigress would've gotten her taste of hybrid meat if Legoshi didn't talk her out of killing it. Riz would've just let her get away with devouring a strange hybrid that could be a herbivore or carnivore species depending if it fell on either end of it or both.  Haru wouldn't have cared if Annie ate Mizuchi and her friends, but it would get the tigress in trouble since the harlequin rabbit is on the endangered species list. If Legoshi found out that bitch was bullying his girlfriend then he'd probably let Annie eat her.

After class was over, Annie and Haru meet up at the entrance of Cherryton. They walk off to some stores to hang out in. As Annie went to look at a video game store, Mizuchi and her boyfriend, along with her two friends were not far behind. Mizuchi's boyfriend was eying Haru which made Mizuchi angry. "Hey slut trying to seduce my boyfriend again"!!! Mizuchi yelled. "Don't you have anything better to do"? Haru asked yelling back. The harlequin rabbit girl  grabs a hold of Haru and proceeds to bully her. "Listen bitch sluts like you ruin decent relationships and make the harlequin rabbit race closer to extinction"!!! Mizuchi bitched. "How about you fuck off and get a life instead of harassing poor little ole me for your boyfriends infidelity"!!! Haru yelled back defending herself from the other rabbits insults. Not long until Annie caught the whole thing on video and took a picture of Mizuchi and her friends picking on Haru. Next the white bengal tigress growls at the 3 bullies leaving them in terror. "What was that"? The lemur girl asked frightened by what was growling at them. "Yup we're dead"!!! The black cat girl yelled. The. Annie walked closer to the 3 bitches and let out a big roar scaring them. Haru caught it on video as she laughed at the 3 running off scared that the big bad tiger is going to eat them. With Mizuchi's boyfriend all alone, he tried to make a move on Haru again. "Hey she's taken better get going back to your girl before she gets worried". Annie told the male harlequin rabbit off. As her growls get deeper he starts running away before shit gets worse for him. "Thanks for scarring them off Anne". Haru thanks the female tiger for getting rid of her bullies. "I know what that's like and you don't deserve that". Annie stated that she can relate to the Netherlands dwarf rabbits pain of being bullied. "Want me to tell Legoshi about them"? Annie asked. "Wait you got evidence on them"? Haru asked. "Yeah thought it'll be a good idea to show it to him". Annie replied.  After that discussion, Haru and Annie show their evidence to Legoshi and told them about Mizuchi and her friends picking on Haru. Legoshi was pissed about the whole thing and came as soon as he heard the news. "We're they picking on you Haru"? Legoshi asked. "Yup they were and Anne Maria here scared them off". Haru replied. Not long until Legoshi sniffed their scents and chased after their trail. With the evidence from both of their phones to prove what they did, he'll get them in trouble in no time. "Didn't think he'd go after someone so quick". Annie said as she was shocked at Legoshi's behavior. "Give it time he'll pursue something that'll bring something to justice". Haru stated.

   As Legoshi was hot on the the harlequin rabbit and her minions trail, surprisingly they bump into Riz who caught their scents very quickly. "Why's my boyfriend helping you"? Annie asked. "I'll explain later", Legoshi replied. "Typical", Haru commented on that unexpected surprise. Legoshi catches up to the 3 bullies while Riz hides behind a wall dark enough to make him look scary. Legoshi confronts the 3 bullies wondering why would they bully his girlfriend in the first place. "Hey why are you picking on Haru"? Legoshi asked. "Why would you care about that slutty boyfriend stealing bitch anyway"? Mizuchi bitched. "I'm asking you nicely bitch what do you got against Haru"? Legoshi asked again in a meaner tone. "She slept with my boyfriend and thanks to her the harlequin rabbit species is closer to extinction". Mizuchi replied in disgust. "She's not like that and leave her alone"!!!!! Legoshi growled. The lemur and cat girl backed away slowly and started to run, but not long until Riz emerged from the shadow scaring the girls. Last thing they want is a wolf and bear on their asses so they try to cooperate as much as they can before running for their lives. "We'll do anything please you don't have to eat us"!!!!!!!!! The lemur girl yelled. "Mizuchi you better cooperate or we will all be dead"!!!!! The black cat girl yelled. "Okay as long as my species doesn't go extinct"!!! Mizuchi yelled. "Good now leave Haru alone". Legoshi said as he told off the bitch who picked on his girlfriend back when they were in Cherryton High. As Mizuchi's boyfriend tries to hit on Haru again, she tells him to fuck off and to go bother his girlfriend instead of cheating on her with any females. Before he can do anything else, Annie kicks him into a fountain and he finally decides to run away as he was scared that the white tigress would eat him. "That'll teach him a lesson". Haru scoffed. "Yeah men can't get them to piss off can't get them to stay". Annie scoffed as she didn't like the male harlequin rabbits behavior. "I'm just happy you did the right thing by telling Legoshi about it and sending him the proof". Haru thanked Annie for letting Legoshi handle her bullies. "I thought about scarring them for life but I thought telling your boyfriend was a better idea". Annie stated. "Didn't think he'd let Riz help him with that". Haru said. "I know right like they hate each other and it doesn't make any sense". Annie agreed with Haru's statement. "Hey babe why did you help Legoshi I thought you hated him"? Annie asked. "Well he made an offer I couldn't refuse so I helped him out". Riz replied to the female tigers question. "What did he offer you"? Annie asked. "The offer was about having the authorities help me find a better job despite me having a marked record for eating Tem". Riz replied. "The job you have now isn't going very good I assume". Annie wondered. "Yeah things have been rough a lot lately." Riz stated. "I'll let you think some things through". Annie said as she was ending the conversation.

After all of that, Annie and Riz walked away to find somewhere that they can be alone. The tiger and bear find a nice hotel for interspecies couples to stay at without the rest of society bothering them. They go up to the room they checked into to go spend some time alone together. Not long until things got a little steamy. Some cuddles and then a whole lot of love making in the shower. With the cherry gone, Annie can be free to be satisfied by the the bears big cock. The pleasure of intimacy was going through the white tigress' mind, body, and soul as she was enjoying it to her hearts content. Sure it stings but she gets some of that heat cycle that was built up inside her for since she started puberty. After that excitement, they lay back down on the bed and cuddle for the rest of the evening. Anne Maria goes into a deep sleep, while Riz looks through his phone. He notices the messages from Pina and Legoshi since they share a group chat together. It was about them trying to help Riz get that marked record off his back since it'll take him longer to have it revoked since he devoured Tem, while Legoshi only ate Louis' leg but didn't kill the red deer. He read Pina's text if said anything to Anne about it. The brown bear replied back about finding a better job despite his marked record. Legoshi said that Anne Maria got suspicious when she saw Riz help him take care of Mizuchi since and thinks that they're up to something, but being the carnivores they are they decide to be civil with each other until the marked record is cleared and they can go their separate ways as they please. So like Legoshi, the police had Riz take on a few cases to see if he was able to get the marked record off his back.