07 , THE CREW

Y/n's Point of View 𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇8:30pm [06/30]

Y/n's Point of View
𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇
8:30pm [06/30]

Y/n's Point of View 𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇8:30pm [06/30]

❥𓂃𓏧

Me & Sev we're on the phone when I started to get another call. "Hol' on girl, this boy callin me." She mean mugged me and smacked her lips, "you always on the phone wit himm, like y'all dating or sumn."

She had a pout on her lips now, "Girl- you being overdramatic, like I said imma call you back."

"You ditching me for your ugly ahh man? Okay."

I rolled my eyes at her cause she talking nonsense, "Goodbye Sevyn." I hung up and called Camrin back since that took to long to hang up wit her.

It rung a few times, then he answered. "Hey, whatchu need?" I looked at the camera to see him smoking a blunt, "You wanna come to this block party wimme? Meet the crew n shit."

I started to think about it for a minute, ion really like going and meeting new people. "Ion know Blu, ion like meeting new people.." I was thinking about how I'll call Sevyn after this to ask her. "Cmon mama, just think about it. For a lil bit, it's started at 9:30 so call me before then."

"Mhm okay. Bye Blu." I hung up and called Sevyn to ask if she knew about this 'Block Party'. She loves to go to parties n shit during the summer. "Hello?" I sighed, cause I was really debating on going with Cam. "Hey, I got invited to this block party in the Bronx, you know anything about it?"

"Hell yeah I do! I was finna ask you if you wanted to go before your man started calling you." She rolled her eyes and I looked at her funny, "First off, that's not my man. Second yeah imma go. Tell me when you here."

"What makes you think I'm ready." I looked at her with a 'are you serious' type look. "We both know you like to get ready an hour or 30 minutes before a party." She shrugged, "You right, I'll text you." She hung up and I started to get ready.

————

I took my shower n shit put on my lotion and body oil, tryna look goodt.