05, CONVERSATION

Camrin's Point of View 𓊆BRONX, NY𓊇6:20pm [06/17]

𓊆BRONX, NY𓊇
6:20pm [06/17]

Camrin's Point of View 𓊆BRONX, NY𓊇6:20pm [06/17]

❥𓂃𓏧

Y/n just hung up and told me we had to talk about sumn?i really wasn't worried about it since it couldn't be that bad. I just got done recording my verse in the booth in the studio before tryna get my stuff together. "Yoo where you goin so fast mh? You just got here like 20 minutes ago."

Setty was over on the couch smoking his blunt with one of his hoes. "Mmcht I got here before you did. How you know I was here for 20 minutes?" He just shrugged his shoulder and started smoking his blunt again. Before I actually got ready to leave I said "Which how is this?" Cause this is like the millionth one I've seen.

I turned around to look at him & the girl one more time before taking a real good look at the girl. Imma be real she looked like one of Y/n's friends..i think her name was Sevyn or some shit. I started to put my jacket n shit on and walked out the door of the studio room.

It was hella dark out side so I made sure to keep my guard up in case a opp wanna pull up. I was walking to my car and one of my opps did actually pull up. "Mmcht bro get on somewhere. Ion got time for this." I turned my ass around and got to my fucking car, ignoring the way he kept asking me if I was scared or sumn. I just turned my engine on and drove the way to Y/n's house.

Y/n's Point of View

Y/n's Point of View

It was getting a lil hot in my house so I turned my heater off,then I heard this loud ass knock on my door repeatedly. I smacked my lips and started to walk to my door, already knowing who it was "Boy stop knocking at my door like you the damn feds!".

I opened my door seeing Camrin at my door. He just walked straight in my house like he owned the shit "No Hi? Hello??" I had a mug on my face cause what in the fuck. "Hey ma, these niggas just got me mad heated, my bad." He sighed and sat down on my couch looking at his hands.

I huffed and walked over to him and sat down, "You wanna talk about it?" I turned around fully so I could look at him. "Nah, it's cool. Whatchu want to talk about,before we start chillin?" I started looking around the room for a lil bit, cause how am I supposed to word this?

I even planned out what I was gon say before he got here and I still don't know what to say. I let out a deep breathe "Okay..so I wanted to talk about that kiss we almost had. At Sevyn's party."

He leaned back into my couch, "What about it, something wrong?" I shook my head "No! Of course not it's just that we haven't talked about it since then." He hummed after my response, it looked like he thought about what he wanted to say.

"I just wanted to ask if that was just a 'in the moment' type thing?" I just shrugged my shoulders and waited for a response. "I'm not gonna lie to you y/n, I'm jackin you heavy ma."

I laughed a little and smiled his way, "Then I guess I got my answer. Now let's watch this damn movie so we can eatt."

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█-a dk3offzaza production!!*not proof read so there might be spelling mistakes * leave comment and vote! 🫶🏾A/n: I feel like this part was kinda rushed ngl, since I already planned like half the stuff for this book 😂

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
-a dk3offzaza production!!
*not proof read so there might be spelling mistakes
* leave comment and vote! 🫶🏾
A/n:
I feel like this part was kinda rushed ngl, since I already planned like half the stuff for this book 😂. But trust the next part is longer!