Barista ☕️

Jenna's POV
I arrived into the coffee shop around 6am as I had a opening shift. The coffee shop is small about 4 tables so usually it is just one person working each shift. I clocked in and got everything ready to open up. I opened up the next hour and in the hour only 2 people maybe came in. It's usually empty so it's always quiet which I like I don't have to deal with annoying people. I go on my phone since nobody came in for around 1 hour but there was 2 people in the shop just doing work and they are regulars. I'm on my phone then I look up as I hear the door open but I still was on my phone and then I see this pretty person in front of me and I get red, they seem kinda annoyed as I was on my phone. "Hello! What can I get you?" I said.
Your POV
"Hi! What do you recommend?" I said and she recommend a ice chai so I ordered it. The barista was so pretty I did get nervous ordering but I somehow managed to. I wonder if I should ask her for her number or something I thought to myself. I'm just daydreaming and I kinda forget I was waiting for my drink and if I am being honest I was probably there for a good 5 minutes spaced out. I then heard the barista call my name.
Jenna's POV
They asked me what drink I recommended and I said my go to order which is a ice chai. If i'm being honest I tried to make the drink the best I possibly can which is kinda stupid but it didn't matter. I was done with the drink and the whole time when I was making it I just couldn't stop thinking of the customer. They were so mesmerizing and I had the courage to put my number on the cup. I was nervous but in the worst case scenario the person walks out and I won't see them again. I then call their name
"y/k your drinks ready" and I repeat myself a couple of times then I notice they are like spaced out so I yelled it out and they finally got their drink and walked out. I don't think they saw the cup yet which kinda bummed me out but that was that.