book store 📚

It's around 3 ish and it's a Friday. You have a ton of homework and you know if you go home you aren't gonna get it done. Your school is like 10 minutes away from a Barnes and Noble anyways so you took a bus and went their. Once you arrive you take a seat and put your head phones in. It's pretty empty so you just take a table that has 4 seats even though it's just you. Their is plenty of other seats anyways so you really didn't see a problem with it. It has been about a hour and you ordered a coffee and a muffin for a snack and you have your headphones on so your eating and just reading for a assignment. Your headphones are on noise cancellation because you want to concentrate so you really can't hear anything. Time passes on and it's maybe around 6:30 and then someone taps your shoulder. "Hi are you okay with me sitting here?" someone says and you look up and it's the most prettiest person you have met. You smile and just say "No, I don't mind go right ahead" you say with a huge smile you didn't notice that there was no more seats anyways they were all occupied. She starts to pull her laptop out and she does her work and you just keep catching yourself looking at her and your obviously distracted. It's been maybe a hour and you managed to finish your work and you start packing up. The pretty girl then also packs up as well and you just think it's a coincidence. When you start to walk out she then says "I'm Jenna by the way" you introduce yourself and you guys are just in the parking lot talking. "Here is my number" she gives you a sticky note. You have the guts to say "let's hang out tomorrow" you instantly regret it and you just start to think how stupid it is because obviously she probably has plans and then she says "I'd love to0. Text me what time and where" Jenna says and she walks to her car.