Prologue

Hi Guyss!! This is my first original story, and its my first time making one, i'm inexperienced and i hope you can give me some tips in making this story. I'll be in check on the comments, and i'll be updating my story from now on, Yeah! So, i hope you like my story, and, if there's any mistakes, do tell me in the comments section after you read this story.
So yeah! I hope you like the story and want more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, i'm Ezra, Ezra Sundowner, i'm a 16 year old boy who live in a big city named Gallus City, it was named after my grandfather, Gallus Sundowner, the first king of the capital city in Starfall, one of the Region in BloodMoon. I was born with Demonic powers, and many people thought that i'm cursed or some kind, but no, i got this because its a Legacy from my father, Lucas Sundowner, we were so happy in our entire life, untill one day. i still remember and i will never forget that night...

"WHERE IS HE?!! WHERE IS THE HALF ELVEN HALF DEMON BOY?!!"

I heard scary noises down there, where my father's throne is, then my Mother came after me.
"Stay here, my son, it will be alright, and if there's someone knocking your room harder than it should be, run away, run through that secret place that we love to hide when your father is searching for us, okay?"

"Okay mother, but, why won't you join me?"

She was about to say something when suddenly, the door was knocked really hard. That's my que to hide in the secret place.
"Go! Hide! now's your chance!" i quickly hide where we used to hide, good memories in here, all the fun, everything. Untill that scary shouting voice come again

"YOU! WOMAN! WHERE IS THAT CHILD? OR YOU WISH TO FEEL THE SAME THING AS YOUR HUSBAND IS?"

As he was saying that, he lifted a corpse, with scars and burnmarks all over his body, his clothes were all burnt, and his face, his face are beyond recognition, as it if it wasn't my father anymore. now i knew it was getting serious, my mother can only scream while seeing her husband had died.
"SO, WHERE. IS. H..." he was thrown away by some sort of force, and my mother just looked at me, saying her last words.

"Please, go, i will join your father now, my son. Please... Avenge both of us..."
i wanted to help, but my body just keep heading further and further away from my mother, and when that scary man showed up, the only thing that i remember about him was his name "Zargravbruk, The Destroyer of Race".
i can only scream in fear because i'm leaving my parents behind, and i swear to myself, to kill Zargravbruk, and avenge my parents, and for my race.