Chapter I: Journey to a New Land

When i got out of the secret path, the town has been engulfed in flames, it was an attack,The Ogres have hated us from the very beginning, and wants to destroy us, our Race, heck, i think he wants to rule the world, and now i know that he is evil and he needs to be stopped at all cost.

At first i didn't know where to go, but i remember my uncle, Celeblasben. Who lives in Alyfrion, an Elven city in Nightshade. We used to go there when i was a kid, by caravan, so i decided to find a caravan, and go there.

I still remember where mother and father rent the caravan, so i go there, and when i got there, the rent is closed, so i went to get a drink and some place to sleep. I got into the bar, and everyone in the bar just doin their business, so many people talking a lot, just like any other bar. I came to the Bartender
"Can i have a drink?"

"Aye, you can, here."

"thanks"
I drank the water, and the bartender saw my ears and smell something strange, suspicioused, he asked

"Hey, boy, whats your name?"

"Ezra, Ezra Sundowner"

And everyone in there silenced, looking at me, and one of them came and asked me.

"Are you... Lucas's son?"

"Y-yes, yes i am. How did you know?"

"you have the elven ear, and the blood of a demon, we can smell that. Why are you here?" I thought the news had already spread. So i told everything to them.

"i am very sorry for that, please, feel free to grab a drink or sleep here, we will provide you the caravan in the morning, don't worry, you don't have to pay, just destroy that orc, and bring peace to the world, because they have never been kind to us, and to attack Gallus City, and won, The Prophecy must be true then."

"Huh? What Prophecy?" i only knew prophecies as Fairytales from my Grandfather

"The Elders, once told that when great evil rise in this land, The Half-Blood Warrior will rise and vanquish the evil and..."

"Bring balance to the land" i continued.

"How did you know?"

"My Grandfather told me when i was a kid"

"Your Grandfather is wise to have said that, but now this is no fairytale, this is the real thing, so how about we give you some weapons and armor for your journey, its dangerous out there alone you know, Beasts, Bandits, and Orc looters can attack our caravan. You can, swing a sword right?"

"Yes, i can, that would be good for the journey, thanks, uhh... Whats your name?" Don't you dare underestimate my sword skills, because of my father blood and some training, i can use any swords easily, from daggers, to Greatswords.

"Oh, my apologies, i haven't introduced myself. My name is Zar Vignar. And it's an Honor to have meet you, Sir Ezra."

"Oh no, please, just call me Ez, i just don't like being called 'sir', okay Zar?"

"Okay then, Ez, call me Vignar, my friends called me that"

"Okay then, well, i guess i need to take my sleep, where should i sleep then?"