1

From tomorrow ,my college is going to start and I am really excited and nervous . excited for new college life and nervous because I really don't know how to make friends . I am introvert who just speak when its necessary because of this I just have one friend in my highschool time .

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself to the readers . my name is shin y/n and after completing my highschool studies with great grades , I got offer from one of the best college in Seoul and of course I accepted it . well if I talk about my family , I belongs to lower middle class family and many people don't know the difference between middle class and lower middle class .let me tell you there is just one difference ,middle class family can afford their necessary things easily but in lower middle class family they can't afford daily necessary things easily.

Just mere difference isn't it?

Y/n 's pov

Tomorrow is my first day of college and I don't have new clothes and bag. Maybe I have to again adjust with old things which is given by my relatives . I sighed and lay down in my bed hoping that my new day will be fine .

NEXT DAY ....
"Y/n ! Y/n wake up !"..
Y/n : " Mom please , let me sleep just five minutes more."

Y/m:"y/n just see the news ! What they are about jaehuyn !"
After listening to her mother words she quickly sat down on the bed and asked

Y/n :" news about appa?". Her mother just nodded .

Y/m: " they are saying about final hearing date of court ."(while crying)

"Y/n : " when it is?"

Y/m: "next week but y/n our  lawyer is asking for the money without money he will not continue your father case . what should we do now ?" She said while crying non stop.

Listening her mother . she also got worried about her dad and she knows the answer that they can't afford lawyer anymore and without lawyer they will not just lose the case but her dad too . her eyes become teary but still putting fake smile she hugged her mother and said.

Y/n:mom don't worry ! We wil surely find a way . maybe we should ask for the money to uncle .

Her mother just nodded and said

Y/m: this is your first day of college right ? You should get ready for it . after your college we will go to uncle's house .

Y/n just nodded and didn't say anything.

At the way of  college,

Y/n's pov:
I really don't know what to do anymore my exicement ,nervousness just died after listening news . what should I do now?I am already doing part time jobs so that mom and me can survive but it is getting hard maybe I should stop my studies right now and try too find another job. After all dad is more important than anything else .
I was just busy in my thoughts that I didn't show red light before crossing road but after some seconds I got into my senses and herd loud noise of horn .one sports car was coming towards me and I got frozen in my place to saw that but before it can hit me ,that car make turn and banged into light pole.
In some seconds I heard car's door unopened and a handsome man come out from it.

"___": you are blind or what ?don't you see the red light before crossing road ?" He said furiously

Y/n :" I am sorry I didn't see the red light because I was lost in my thoughts."

"___": what should I do with your sorry . just look at my car what should I do about the damage . just pay me for the damage and after that you can leave. you have to just give me $20,000

Y/n : what ? Are you serious about this ? I am really sorry that because of me this all happened but I don't have that much money .
Taehuyng just glance at her from head to toe .white t - shirt with baggy brown jeans .he just make disgusting face and said

Taehuyng : " I can see that but damage is damage you have to pay for it ."
After saying this he just grab her bag and try to snatch it from her.

Y/n :stop it! What are you doing ?stop please .
I try to protest against him but he was too strong . he just grab my shoulder and pull me towards him I got startled and look at him .

I really don't know what happen to me but because of his stare I stopped protesting

I really don't know what happen to me but because of his stare I stopped protesting .my hand which was trying  to free my bag got loosen from it and he took this chance and snatch my bag from me .

Taehuyng's pov

When she was staring at me I feel like I can see her every emotions in her eyes . that eyes which was showing fear and helpless state of her . I really don't know why but I didn't like fear in her eyes because of me but that helpless emotion in her eyes , I like it when I saw it .