2

Y/n's pov

When I was trying to get back my bag from him I notice that there were many people ,some of them were clicking photos and many others people were enjoying the show infront of them but no one comes to help me and I don't know what was I even expecting from them . I got into my senses when I heard deep voice .I look at that stranger and noticed that he has my college id card in his hands after looking at it some seconds he said.

Taehyung :"shin Y/n huh ! We are in same college ?how it is even possible ?one second ,you are scholarship student in seoul university?"

I just nodded my head and receiving positive response from me ,i saw smile on his face or may be I was wrong because it feel more like smirk .

Taehyung :" it will be fun to play with you for now bye miss low class ."

After saying this he just throw bag at me and turn towards his car . I didn't say anything because I know I belongs to low class but hearing his words that 'it will be fun to play with me ' my heart starts to beat faster I really don't know why because it never happen before .

After 15 minutes at college ,
Y/n 's pov

After reaching at college I noticed that college was more beautiful than the pictures which I saw in my phone .

Felix 's pov ,
I was chatting with my friends when I noticed one girl .

It was pretty obvious that she was fresher and from the clothes I can say that she is scholarship student

It was pretty obvious that she was fresher and from the clothes I can say that she is scholarship student .

Felix:"guys look what we have here ,our new target "

Y/n's pov ,

I was just looking at fountain , it was looking beautiful because of sun rays but I got startled to here deep voice near to my ear .

Felix :" welcome to the college baby "

Y/n : " excuse me , who are you and please maintain some distance ."

Felix : " and what if i don't ?"he said and take step closer to y/n.

Mark :"bro take it easy man !she is new here. So it will be better if we go easy on her ."

Felix just rolled his eyes and take his step back from y/n.

Kai:"soo miss fresher firstly I will introduce myself ,I am kai and this is felix and that one in the red shirt is mark "

Kai :"and in this college ,many students are afraid of us and you know why ?because we are more powerful than them and if they don't obey us we just get them out of the college

Kai :"and in this college ,many students are afraid of us and you know why ?because we are more powerful than them and if they don't obey us we just get them out of the college."

Mark :"it's upto your decision that you want to be in this college or not ?"

Why ?why its always me ?maybe god really don't like me that's why this is all is happening ?what should I do ?of course I don't have any choice here .I know how much hard work i did to get in this college .

Y/n :"what do you all want from me ?"

Mark :"guys it's her  first day right then why don't we make it memorable for her ?".he said and smirk.

Kai just raise his eyebrows and looked at felix .

Mark :" okay I will the one who will give a task today and it is very easy ,you have too just propose a guy who come first from the collage gate "

Y/n :"what ?are you out your mind ?"

Kai :"mark ,I think I should talk to my father that they should choose another scholarship student ."

Y/n :"no no ,I will do it ."

Kai just smirk in his victory .

I just looked at college gate and after some seconds I saw one guy .he was in black T -shirt with black jacket and his full face was not visible because of mask .

he was in black T -shirt with black jacket and his full face was not visible because of mask

I just take deep breath and prepare myself for the humilation. I can do this I said to myself many times after going towards him and standing in front of him . I clearly noticed that he got startled because of my sudden appearance.

Y/n :"I ... I lo..love you.... "