3

Y/n's pov

After saying I love you with my closed eyes ,I just received silence from another side so I opened my eyes and looked at him . he just stared at me for some seconds and take glance behind my back and said

"__":" if you are done with your proposal ,can I go now ?

His tone was soft ,clam and composed like he already expected this thing or he already knows that why I was suddenly saying this .

Y/n: "uhh.. Of course you can go "

I just smiled awkwardly and looked at him until he disappeared from my eyesight . someone really said right thing that first impression of someone always create their particular image in our mind and it happened with me too.the way he was speaking ,the way he didn't create any drama out of this ,all the things about him make soft place in my heart but I didn't know that this soft place for him in my heart will going to cause trouble in my love life .

Felix :" seriously I was expecting to see some kind of drama but .. "Kai cut him off and said

Kai :" when it's come to The jeon jungkook ,how can you even expect that there will any drama ?"

Mark:"right even if someone punched him he will let it go , i don't know how the hell he has this much patience ?"

Kai:" Patience my foot ,he knows that we are behind this all things "he said and scoffed.

When they all were arguing with each other I took that chance and escape from them .

After sometimes I found my classroom. there was many students . I noticed that everyone's clothes were branded and I was the one who was feeling like I am outcast here and when I try to sit besides anyone I received many kind of responses like 'can you sit somewhere else ' ,' this seat is reserved for my friend ' etc ,from their response it was clear that they don't want me to sit besides them .

Soo I just turn towards the last bench but when I was going towards it I heard some girls whispering about me .

Sana :" seriously who give admission to low class people like her, in this college ?"

Hwasa :"right sana ,just look at her clothes it look like she just come out of garbage ."she said and laughed.

"____":" and it's look like your parents didn't teach you some manners that how to talk ."

Y/n just looked at the girl who defend her

Y/n just looked at the girl who defend her .

Hwasa:"what did you say that my parents didn't teach me manners huh! Do you even know who my parents are ?"

Sana just grab hwasa's shoulder indicating her to stop speaking . hwasa looked at her confused by her action.sana just smiled sweetly and said.

Sana:"sorry miss Lisa ,my friend is just little bit immature please forgive her ."

Lisa just nod her head and said

Lisa:"I will not tolerate this next time ,she should know that how to respect other people ."

Sana just bow to her before sitting in the bench . I was amazed to see this all things . when I was lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise that when lisa come to me .

Lisa:"hey can I sit besides you if you don't have any problem ?"

Y/n :"uh.. Of course you can why would I have any problem ."

Lisa:"thank you ,well my name is lisa and you ?"

Y/n:"my name is shin y/n and thank you soo much for defending me there ."

Lisa:"it was nothing honey and listen don't take their words seriously ok?"

Y/n just nod her head and start talking with her . y/n got to know that lisa was cheerful girl ,all the time smiling but when it's come to fighting with someone ,she was good at it too.

After sometimes professor entered in to classroom and everyone becomes silent .

Professor :"good morning everyone . I am kim Namjoon and I will take your chemistry subject this year ,before starting the lecture you all will give me your introduction one by one."

"__":" may I come in sir ?"

Namjoon:"you are late mister but it is your first day soo I will let it slide but make sure it does not happen next time

Namjoon:"you are late mister but it is your first day soo I will let it slide but make sure it does not happen next time."

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and enter into the classroom.he take glance around the classroom but his eyes got stuck into one particular person and again smirk formed on his lips.