Chapter Three.

Brian's POV:

Well I was in the training grounds in front of the princesses room. Yeah she has gotten a room in front of the training grounds as she is the one mostly here and she doesn't want any of the guards to be slacking offso as not to go to far for the check n' balance. And sometimes when she has time in her schedule she trains with us the guards. Can you imagine a princess training with us low level guards.

Well it's Diana were talking about. Diana my Diana well how beautiful does it feel when I say My Diana.

Well yeah I have a crush on her since I started spending most of time with her after the queen died.

But my crush got crushed when I proposed her after becoming a proper knight. She rejected me telling me I wasn't suitable for her.

But I know it wasn't Diana who said that it was the princess who said a princess of the kingdom who said that.

Well I came to her room after I heard some noises from her room and found the king standing there scolding her.

She stood there oblivious to why she was being scolded. Her beautiful black hair falling on her beautiful red eyes and she standing in her Men's wear.

Yeah she wear's men's wear as she can't go walking around or running or fighting in those long stupid gowns. It's her who says that not me.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Diana started to look at Raphlike she would kill him right there and then.

That's where the matter got cleared to me when the king explained further and I did the same that Diana did.I gave Raph a death glare. And he gave me a look of a lamb who is purely innocent.

Well Diana would deal with him herself but I know she would not do anything serious as we are the bestest of friends.

Yeah we are a group of four Me, Diana, Raph (Raphael) And Jamy(James).

Well James is the most innocent and devil type amongst us. But yet he choose to become a doctor not a knight.But still he is the best swords man even if he is a doctor.

I am knight and will later inherit my father's county. But for now I haveleft it in my uncle's hands as I am not quite ready to take charge.

Hmm my parent's died while serving on the border both were excellent sword masters. Am proud of them.

As for Raphael he choose to be Diana's butler. Seriously her butler after getting all the training to become the knight he choose to become a butler.

The most feared Marquis Valour's son is the butler of the princess.But do not take Raphael lightly he can be as deadly as much as he is sweet. He is feared yet no one shows as they know he will not do anything as long as they do not mess with him.

Well I was brought out of my thoughts when some one called my name.

"Brian"

"Yes your highness." I replied.

"Oh please Brian drop this thing when no one's around even Raphspeaks frankly when no one's around." Diana said with an annoyedtone.

"Well I am not Raph you know that." I replied with an obvious tone.

"Yeah I know I know. " she replied with an even more annoyed voice.

'what is up with her it feels like she is tires the way she is talking.' Ithought.

"Princess." The door was opened reveling Raph from behind the doors coming in a hurry.

"Yes. What happened? Is everything alright?" she asked with curiosityobvious in her voice.