ɪ. ʀᴜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ

ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ : sᴍᴜᴛ ☠︎ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ✩

ᴀғᴀʙ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ "ᴀ ғᴇᴡ" ᴅʀɪɴᴋs. ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ!ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʀɪᴊᴜᴀɴᴀ ᴜsᴇ, ғɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢ, ᴄᴜɴɴɪʟɪɴɢᴜs, sǫᴜɪʀᴛɪɴɢ, ᴘ ɪɴ ᴠ(ᴜɴᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ), ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴘɪᴇ, ʙʟᴏᴡᴊᴏʙ, ғᴀᴄᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏᴍ!ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ, sᴜʙ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, (ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ)ᴍᴇᴀɴ!ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ, ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 4.1ᴋ

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

YOU WERE HOME ALONE when the guy you've grown to love showed up at your door reeking of booze and pot. leave it to eddie munson to still look hot as fuck when he's drunk off his ass. his curly hair was sticking to his forehead, no doubt from the performance he just put on at the hideout.

"hey, babyyyy," he exclaimed as you opened your front door, he was leaning against the doorway with a wide smile on his rosey face. his sweet button nose the reddest of all and you just wanted to kiss it(even if you were slightly annoyed).

"hi, eddie," a less than amused tone came from your pouty pink lips as you crossed your arms. you knew he was a grown man, but you worried about him all the same.

"awe, sweetheart, please don't be mad at me..." his bottom lip stuck out with intent. eddie kicked his shoes off like he did every other time he came and sauntered towards you and you couldn't help but feel a little timid, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks.

you began to walk backward, careful not to topple over any furniture. "i'm not mad, i just worry about you, dickhead."

eddie looked at you sadly but also with a slight glint of mischief in his eyes and let his fingers graze your jaw momentarily, "you wound me, princess" then, his right hand went to his chest while the other found his forehead dramatically. the silly boy stumbled onto your couch with a solid FLOP! nearly hitting his head on your side table.