Introduction

To dream is free.

We all know that.

We dream of great things, of horrible things. A series of thoughts, of words, of emotions-either the things that we desire or the things that haunts us-our nightmares.

For London, dreams were nothing but a cold reminder of what she want but also at the same time a reminder that it was all that she could have. Dreams, just dreams and never the reality.

Because dreams was all that she could afford. Dreaming after all, is free.

Although she was a wealthy young lady, there were just things that money can't buy.

Family, Friendship, Love.

It was all she ever wanted. But she never got.

Well at least, she had parents who were more worried about the house that was burned down and not the daughter who was almost burned along with it. At least she had a bestfriend that gave her hope who crushed it down himself when he left her all of a sudden. And at least she found love that fooled her and left her much more broken.

She was thankful. It gave her lessons, it made her strong.

But she had enough.

Then it made her cold, hateful, angry. But most of all it made her scared.

Of Love, of Trust, of everything.

The London that was once a ball of sunshine-completely and utterly happy, selfless and naive.

Turned into a completely different person whose past haunted her like vicious nightmares and whose past gave her hopeless dreams she can never have in reality.

What else could life give her?

Another town, a new school? More heartbreaks?

Or perhaps, A Bad Boy?