WATCHING FROM AFAR

Fan's POV

Lightbulbs talking to herself again. She doesn't think anyone can tell but everyone knows. Her body language and such, she's very expressive.
I could do something about it, but it's too funny. I'd rather not.

I watch silently as she catches herself "saying" something she shouldn't have. What else could she be talking about other than Test Tube's suicide. It's the only conversation piece anyone used to get closer to someone.

Speaking of... I should write that down.

I get back to "stalking" lightbulb, but by then she's already done with her conversation. Bonus, she's waking away. How fun.
I sneak away to the vending machine, where she was.

Then, I call her name.

"Lightbulb!" I yell. Lightbulb turns around to see me. I signal my hands to try to tell her to get over here. She understands and walks toward me.

"What do you need?" She asks, smiling brightly, as her usual self.

I pull out the towel covered in chloroform.

"I just wanted to show you how that cloud looks like from up here!" I smile. Lightbulb looks up.

"Where?" She asks. Oh my god.

"LOOK UP!" I begin to yell. I'm just agitated at this point. She's so dumb sometimes.

"Fucking where?!" She yells back. I point to a random spot in the sky. 

Lightbulb gasps and turns around to try to find the cloud.

That's when it happened.

I put the towel over her mouth, don't worry. She's not gonna die yet. I only put a bit.

Eventually, she finally passes out.

I pick her up, and struggle to get her into the lab after putting in the password. Don't worry, it's a new one. Now nobody can get in!

Once we fall to the hard tiled floor, I pick her up again and place on in the room I have for her, the wall facing the main room being transparent so I can observe her!

Now we wait for trophy to realize!

That's when the real fun comes!!

335 words!

I'm glad to be back. I re-wrote the script for part two, so writing is back in business!

Hope you had a good read 😋