Twelve

Madison couldn't help but feel as if things were changing and it didn't make sense. She knew that she and Raf were in a good place. And she wanted to make it work.

She knew that she was trying to make it work and it wasn't easy. She was worried. Especially she knew how she was having a baby. How she wanted to do what was best for her baby.

Madison sighed as she stood from the bed and walked downstairs. She looked to see Raf and smiled. "Are we okay?" She asked.

Raf smiled "Of course we are. Why do you ask?" He asked.

She smiled as she looked to him. "I don't know. I feel as if you have been off with me," she said.

"I'm sorry. I have just been trying to make it work. I have been trying to do what is best for you and the baby," he said as he took her hand.

"I guess. Look a lot had happened. And I don't want to lose you. I mean we are going to have a baby. And I can't help but feel as if there's a strain between us," she said.

Raf looked to her and smiled.  "You don't need to worry. It will be okay. It will all be okay," he said as she smiled.

He kissed the top of her head and smiled as he looked to her. "Promise?" She asked as he placed a hand on her bump.

"Pinky promise," Raf said as Madison looked to him and smiled.

****

Madison got to work and smiled as she Fletch. "Where's Lexi?"

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. Come with me," he said as he lead his sister off as she looked to him and frowned.

"Okay...," she said as he lead her to a hospital room and smiled. "What's going on? Is she dead?"

"Lexi had the baby," Fletch said as he walked inside.

Madison looked to see Lexi asleep and the baby beside her.

Fletch walked in and picked the baby up. He handed her to Madison as they stood outside of the room.

"Congratulations auntie Madi."

"I'm already auntie madi but I don't mind being it again to this one," Madi said as she laid down at the baby in her arms and smiled.

"It will be you soon," Fletch said as he looked to his sister.

"Has she got a name?"

"Yeah. Siennah. Siennah-Beau," Fletch said

Madison smiled. "It's beautiful and so is she. Try not to knock her up to soon again," Madison teased as Fletch looked to her and rolled his eyes.

****

Madison sat in the locker room. She frowned. She felt a pain and frowned as she looked down.

She placed a hand in her bump and frowned as she realised how her waters had broke.

Fletch walked into the room and looked to her. "Madison."

"My waters broke," she told him. 

Fletch looked to her and frowned.  "There's a shooter in the hospital. We need to get you in a room," he said as she groaned.

Madison had no idea just how her life was going to be turned upside down.