Five

Madison laid on the sofa. She hadn't spoken in days. She couldn't believe she was pregnant and lost the baby before she had a chance to love it. Raf had been coming around as often as he could.

Fletch looked at Madison and sighed. He wanted her to get back to where she was but he knew it would take time. She needed time to heal.

Raf had the day off. He was going to spend it with Madison. Fletch knew about it. He wanted his sister to be happy. But he didn't know if he wanted her with his best friend.

***

Raf went over to Fletch's. Madison let him in and sat back down. Raf sighed. "Fancy going for some breakfast?" He asked.

Madison shrugged. She stood up and got her shoes on. Raf sighed. He knew she was struggling. "Look, I'm sure you'll have a baby. And you'll be able to love that baby with all your heart," he said.

Madison looked at him and broke down crying. She spoke the first words in a few days. "I loved that Baby. I didn't even know it existed until a few days ago," she sobbed.

Raf held her close. He let her cry. He wanted to be able to comfort her. "It's okay Madison. You'll get through this," he told her.

***

Raf took Madison for breakfast. They sat in a cafe. Madison sighed. "I think I wanted this baby."

"I know and one day soon, you'll have your own baby. A baby conceived by love," Raf said.

Madison laughed. "I don't even have a boyfriend and I'm not using a turkey baster," she teased.

Raf smiled. He loved to see her laughing. It filled him with joy. He took her hand. "Well I know someone who wants to be your boyfriend."

Madison grinned. "Who's that?"

"Me."

Madison was shocked. She knew she had strong feelings for Raf. But didn't think he thought the same. "Y-You like me?"

Raf nodded. He smiled. "I like you a lot."

***

Madison and Raf walked around the town. Madison had new hope that she and Raf would be happy. It's all she wanted. Especially since John hadn't been found by the police.

The two of them went into the bakery. Madison smiled. Raf was making her feel like she mattered and that's what she wanted. She wanted to feel loved.

Raf ordered them two chocolate eclairs. Madison ate hers. She smirked when Raf had chocolate around his mouth. She walked over. "You have a little something. On your mouth," she said as she kissed him.

Raf found himself kissing back. Madison pulled away. "I'm sorry. It was too soon,"'she mumbled.

Raf smiled. "I loved it. I love your lips," he said.

Madison smiled back slightly. She took his hand. She knew she and Raf needed to keep the relationship quiet for now. But Madison knew in that moment, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Raf.

Did he want the same?

***

A/N - So, Raf and Madison are now together. How long can they keep it from Fletch?
Lemme know what you thought in the comments!
Loves you!