Chapter 2

Warning: Bad Grammar and ooc

.........................................................................

Cale would be lying if he said that he was not surprised by the calm and peaceful dream which let him have a good night's sleep after few weeks.

He remembered that he was in a state of panic attack when he had a 'certain' dre- nightmare.

He still remembered it very clearly like he had seen it yesterday.

He literally saw a person beheading someone quite brutally. The blood of the person splattered on the ground made of pure white marbles and himself.

He could swear that any other dreams before this was close to 'reality' but that one really did felt like it was happening right in front of his eyes.

Cale had woken up with a state of panic and had to clench his hand on his chest to not completely lose his sanity.

He pushed his thoughts aside and started styling his hair. His eyes met the reflection's eyes and he thought about the new student, Kim Rok Soo.

Now that he thought about it, when he had first seen his face especially his eyes he could swear he felt the same feeling which he felt during the dreams.

'I have to get to the bottom of this.' He thought to himself.

Okay, so if he wanted to be close to him to know about the dreams, he had to be closer with the new lad.

'But how?' He scowled.

"Yes! Let's become a friend of his! "

Kim Rok Soo was a new student. He didn't have (hopefully) anyone who became his friend in just a day he joined the school. So he would just be his first friend and try to get close to him.

Arriving the school was easy because of his vicious driver who was also a servant of his home.

After he reached the school, he wasted no more time to go in the designated room of the student council.

Not seeing anyone there, he went to the main table and opened the first drawer. Many of the student council members kept a lot of things in the drawer that weren't so personal, just documents that they would do on a given day for the benefit of the students.

Everyone could open each other's drawers. No one had any problem with it.

The first drawer was the student council president, Alberu Crossman's.

Alberu Crossman was the eldest son of the principal of Roan High School. He was the kind of student that many parents would want as their child. Perfect in everything, did everything well, but the struggles that he had, everyone pretended not to see.

Cale had known Alberu since childhood. Because his father and mother's deep friendship with Alberu's father. They were introduced from there.

Even if someone hated or liked Labru because of his prefect grade and all, but to Cale, Alberu was just like the big brother that he did not know he needed. Why? It will be a story for another time.

Now opening the drawer and rummaging through the papers, he did not find which he was so desperately looking for, Details of the new student called Kim Rok soo.

Yeah he shouldn't had been trying to find it like a creep, nope, not at all. He was just curious.

But, now the biggest question was that where was that paper with the details?

The knob of the door was twisted, alarming that someone was going to enter the room any second now.

Cale didn't know why but felt a relief in his chest when he saw the dark brown hair and skin of the president, his 'hyung'.