Chapter 3

The people who already knew about his personality when he was angry, they had a nervous expression overlapping their skin.

They had only one thought in mind:
I hope you survive.

.......................................................

"Are you perhaps a transferred or new student?" Cale asked with no emotions.

"Why does it matter if i was one? Do you know who I am?!"

"Tsk, wait.. " Cale had a thoughtful expression in his face." blonde wig like hair and pale green eyes...hmm, I think I remember you now, Venion." Cale's reddish brown eyes glowed like magma, but his face held nothing but mockery.

This angered Venion and he found himself gritting his teeth.

Venion was a proudful person. He was too proud in his status to apologize for his actions.

His eyes clouded with anger as he launched himself towards Cale in an attempt to punch him in the face which was avoided by Cale in the last moment.

Cale's eyes widened and he gave Venion a grin.

"Dude, are you mentally ill or something? Why did you suddenly attack me?"

"I-I you were the one who first got in my way."

Cale stood up straightly and he found someone, or rather some 'people', from the corner of his eyes. He smirked and made a sad expression. He put his hand on his chest.

"I was just doing my job properly, you know! You were making a fuss here. As the Vice President of the student council of this school, it is my duty to check if some students make are messing up someone else's schedule."

"I didn't mess up someone else's schedule , Cale, you bastard! "

"So you finally remembered me, huh. Well, that's good for you. I think you should go to your classes now, all of you because" the warning bell rang loudly. "- the warning bell is already ringing. Now if you'll excuse me I should probably go attend my classes too?" Cale smiled which didn't reach his eyes and he began walking away from the scene.

Ah.. What a way to start a day!

Venion couldn't believe this. He could not handle being underestimated by someone he envied so much. So he did what some very small amount of people would do. He launched himself towards Cale, again and this time he managed to hit Cale hard in his head.

Cale who was just going to walk way from the scene suddenly felt his world turning upside down when something or rather someone hit his head hardly.

Cale was a always sensitive about his head.

His head was beginning to feel dizzy. He looked at Venion with dark eyes and glared at him. He would take care of Venion later but now, it was time to care for himself.

Venion's hit was so strong that he was going to faint about any time soon.

And within a minute, his eyes closed and he fell.

...

Kim Rok Soo with his two hyungs, Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo, were just going to the hall when they heard a commotion which was not so regular in this school.

"Hey, dongsaeng-"

"No."

The answer cut Choi Jung Soo's sentence. The said dongsaeng was scowling at him.

"Huh..? D-do you know what I was even going to say?!" Choi Jung Soo exclaimed with fake hurtness in his voice.

"I've.. lived with you long enough to know what you're thinking. The answer to the question is no. A simple no . " Kim Rok Soo said calmly.

"What are you two making fuss about now?" Lee Soo Hyuk joined the conversation. They always would fought like this and Lee Soo Hyuk was getting tired of it.

"Hyung, he was going to say that we should go to see why the commotion is taking place" Rok Soo narrowed his eyes to Choi Jung Soo was frowning. He opened his mouth.

"Of course! We should check it out, shoudn't we? Because all the times we have been studying in this school, we did not show any commotion like this taking place." Jung Soo tried to explain.

"Hmm. I guess you're right. We should check it out. Right Rok Soo? " Lee Soo Hyuk asked. Upon hearing what Soo Hyuk said, Jung Soo beamed with joy and Rok Soo just frowned.

Rok Soo could not say no to his hyung. So he agreed. He promised with himself that he would meet with Cale after this was all over.

He did not expect to see Cale being the center of the commotion.

He was very shocked to say at least. Yes, he knows about Cale's this type of personality quite clearly but it was just work of acting but this did not look like any acting .

He pushed through the crowd and went deeper to see the opponent.

Oh.. So this was the reason. It was Venion Stan .

Suddenly he saw that Cale telling something to Venion with sadness.

"I was just doing my job properly, you know! You were making a fuss here. As the Vice President of the student council of this school, it is my duty to check if some students make are messing up someone else's schedule."

'I shall pay him a nice visit when the time comes.' Rok Soo thought to himself. No one messes with his Cale and gets away with it!

After another three minutes, the argument died down with Cale starting to leave to go to the class.

He could see that Cale was satisfied which brought a smile to his own face but on the other hand, Venion looked pissed. He had hit Cale's head very strongly.

'What the.. That side of head.. Oh no... If my memory serves correct, which I am sure it does, then Cale gets weak upon hitting on his head .'

He already knew what was going to happen so he ran towards Cale ignoring the cries of his hyungs. He saw Cale's eyes closed and he started falling.

He was fainting.

Rok Soo quickly caught Cale before falling and held him protectively in his arms. His eyes blank.

He gazed at Venion coldly.

"Dongsaeng!" came the echo cries of Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk.

They came running towards the pair and sat down on their knees and Lee Soo Hyuk asked, "Rok Soo! Is he okay?"

Kim Rok Soo could not utter a single word because of the shock.

Choi Jung Soo looked at his state and shook him lightly to pull him out of his daze. "Rok Soo..I think we should get him to the nurse's office."

Rok Soo just nodded blankly. His full attention was on Cale who was loosing his consciousness.

Cale's eyes staring at his eyes like this.

This scene... Oh..how much he hated it.

Lee Soo Hyuk noticed the expression of his dongsaeng's face which he had seen rarely.

...