¤《¡PT. TWO¡》¤

Alex's Pov:

"Another lovely day!" I sang as I entered the candy shop, a smile on my face that was never gonna go away! I was dressed in my uniform and ready to work.

Kevin sighed "Another "Lovely" Day." He groaned as he stretched walking behind the counter. I gotta tell you Kevin is always grumpy, but it's always nice to open up shop!

Soon I saw a group of three. A tall blonde boy with rusty gold hair and backwards baseball cap that seemed to be around fifteen he wore a green jacket, A kid with a Grey beanie and a blueish grey jacket with hair as black as the night sky who looked pretty Emo (THIS IS A JOKE). A final more round kid who had a Orange and Yellow Turtleneck with a baseball cap who looked around thirteen and had Strawberry Brown Hair, who by the looks of it had malicious intent.

The Round Boy started looking at the candies, as Kevin was in the back. I was focused on The Blonde and Black haired boys. "Uh, Hello can we get some Nutzag bars?" The Blonde one pipped up nervously as he looked around to check on the other kid.

"Sure, how many!" I replied quickly, as to not bore the customers and quickly went to grab some waiting for a response.

"Three, please." One of them said, as I quickly grabbed three. I came back to the counter to ask their names and the Blonde One was to quickest to Reply "My names Robert!" he said as he quickly looked back at the other kid behind them. "And he's Ross" Robert said almost emidiatly as he spun back around. I thought it was quite odd how only two of them walked up to the counter.

Kevin's Pov:

I rounded the corner as I just went to go to the back when I saw Alex serving three different kids who looked oddly familiar. I dug a bit back into my memory and then I knew who they were! Those thieves! I darted up to Alex and quickly shoved her out of the way.

"You have to pay for the candy you stole!" I growled as I grabbed onto one of the kid's shoulders. The kid turned around with a shocked face as he tried to make a run for it while the others were paying for their candy with Alex.

I began to chase the kid around the store trying to get him to pay for the candy he stole a few months before this "Get back here you little gremlin!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before I heard the ding of the door open.