A Little Crush

(⚠ SA Warning ⚠️️)

"Are you sure your parents know you're here, kid?" An officer asked Robin and Superboy as they gave them some drug dealers.

"I don't need my parent's permission to be here," Robin replied, placing his hands on his hips.

"My parents know I'm here sure," Superboy said.

"If you say so, and kids try not to get in too much trouble, I haven't seen Batman lately, so I don't want ya'll to get hurt," the officer walked away.

"Where is Batman anyway?" Superboy asked.

"He had a party to attend, and Dick somehow convinced him to stay the whole night," Superboy laughed.

"My parents had a date, so it was either you or my grandparents."

"What's wrong with them?" Robin asked, thinking about his grandfather.

"You think I'll pass up a chance to hand out with you?"

"Clearly not," Robin smiled, pulling out his grappling hook.

"When do you think I'll be able to fly?" Superboy asked, wrapping his arms around Robin's neck.

"I don't know," When they landed on the next roof, Superboy got nervous.

"Um, I have a problem."

"About?"

"I have a little crush on this guy in my biology class," Robin just looked at Superboy, he always knew Superboy liked both girls and boys, but he just didn't know he started having a crush.

"Issac Miller."

"Really, him?" Robin replied.

"I know he may seem like a jerk and playboy, but he's nice once you get to know him," Superboy explained, but Robin wasn't buying it for one second.

"And that's exactly how boys and girls fall for him they think he's a nice person then get heartbroken."

"I don't want you to become just like them, especially when you're not like the people at our school."

"Yeah, but I promise you I won't get hurt," Robin rolled his eyes, but since he was wearing a mask, Superboy couldn't tell.

"I'm just saying Issac is the definition of bad news. He'll just play you."

"You don't get it."

"I have a crush, but she's not a player or a jerk Issac is," Superboy climbed down the fire escape, trying not to listen to his best friend's concerns.

When he got to the ground, he saw Robin right behind him.

"I didn't mean to offend you, Super," Robin said, taking off his mask once they entered the Batcave.

"Cut me some slack, I'm new to this liking both guys' and girls' stuff, so I just don't think I'm doing anything wrong."

"You're not, besides liking a guy, who doesn't deserve your time," Superboy smiled.

"I see that, so are you cool with me liking Issac Miller?"

"If you promise not to get hurt."