Chapter 7

"Look I don't think what you did was right I said". "I mean your dad is here if he finds out you and I are toast". There's nothing we can do, about this except pretend this never happened". "What if we keep it a secret" Helen told me taking a step closer to me. But before I said any thing else Matthew came in and told us he found something. We followed him only to find a temple. It had drawings and stuff. But one part had us. Ethan, Matthew, Michael, Nick, And Helen. I walked closer and stepped on a lever that opened wall we were looking at. Then we saw different armor and weapons. On the top of the armor it had names which told us who had what. I had a Silver unbreakable suit with a sword that disintegrates who I kill. Ethan had a gold suit with a chain-gun that never runs out of ammo, and doesn't over heat. Matthews gear wasn't that heavy but it was bronze color. His weapon was a scythe. Nick and Michael had iron armor and two daggers for them. Helen had a long-staff and a bluish armor. We then realized that the military was going to take over the island and bomb the city. That's why the dinosaurs are trying to move. We also saw door that led outside and when we saw what was there we were amazed the Dino's were looking at us and they wanted to help us on the journey to stop the army. We teamed up. We even got to ride the dinosaurs. I rode the indominus Rex, Matthew sat with a pack of velociraptors, Ethan climbed on a Spinosarus, Nick got on a pterodactyl, Micheal rode a Allosaurus, and Helen got on top a T-Rex. As soon as we got on our Dino's armor appeared on them the color of our armor. The army found us and General Kenobi said kill them all including my daughter.