Chapter 12

(Jose's POV)
We turned around and the general was there with a rocket launcher in his hand. I see that helicopter and it will go KABOOM, he said then he started air-thrusting everywhere. After that I shot him saying that's my body motion. He dropped on the floor a whole in his heart. Then we sabotaged his truck and killed everyone. We saw the helicopter coming in to get us when machine bullets came and killed Matthew. We provided cover fire but they kept coming. Helen go now I said. I'm leaving you, she protested we fight together she continued. No I need to stop that missile, get her on I said to the pilot. Let's go we have to get the hell out of here!! The pilot told me. No I replied "go on I need to stop the bomb the helicopter started leaving as it was flying away I went to the bomb and disarmed it. Now I had to kill the last 300 soldiers. The trex and idominus died so I was all that was left. There was only one guy left when I got shot. I killed the last guy but I was bleeding out. Then I saw myself only seeing black and then silence.
Hey guys so I finally finished the book I know it's short but this the first book that came into mind thanks for practically 100 reads!! Thanks guys so much and expect more books on the way. Catch you guys later.
Jose