Chapter 9 The battle part 2

I was mad that Michael died and Ethan was captured. "This is difficult Jose," Matthew said "we need to find Ethan, and avenge our friends" Nick added.
(Ethan's POV)
I awoke in a cage and my Spinosarus was also captured. You will give us answers General Kenobi said. Never I replied back we'll see about that he replied. Then I was electrocuted, I screamed in pain and so did my spinosaurs.
(Jose's POV)
"Did you guys here that" I said, "Yeah it sounds like,...Ethan" Helen told us. We raced over to the location we found them. Ethan was being tortured, we raced over there and we fought to the death. We ended up killing everyone and we we freed Ethan and his dinosaur. "Let's go I said", "No, we won't get far, I'll hold them off", Ethan told us. "Ethan we lost Kevin, Ryan, And Michael, we're not going to lose you", I said. "Don't worry I'll find my own way home" Ethan had told us. We then shook Ethan's hand and Helen gave him a hug. "Good luck, and Ethan, give them hell". As was getting ready he said, "Don't I always", I smiled and left.
(Ethan's POV)
I heard them coming then I fired my weapon. I killed so many of them but they kept coming with tanks and solders. I saw my dinosaur fall and I grew weaker. It ended when I was shot 2 inches from the heart. Their general came to me and "game over". Next thing I saw the world fading and then pitch black.
(Nick's POV)
Jose, and me went back to retrieve Ethan. We grabbed his body and brought it back. Then we made a raft and lite it up and sent it to the ocean. "Rest in peace Ethan" was all could say.