Miles Edgeworth Struglles with SH and an ED

⚠️TW Self Harm and Eating Disorders⚠️

Write a medium to long length FanFiction based on the ace attorney franchise. The fanfiction consists of Miles Edgeworth struggling with an eating disorder and self harming. Miles suffers from this as a result of the abuse from Von Karma. As Miles slips into a depression Phoenix Wright notices and asks him about it. Miles first denies it but Phoenix finds himself not being able to accept this answer. Phoenix asks Dick Gumshoe about Miles and Dick has noticed as well. Phoenix pulls Miles aside to ask him once again if he is okay. Miles ends up opening up to Phoenix about his problem.

Miles Edgeworth had always been a stoic and composed prosecutor, rarely showing any signs of weakness or vulnerability. However, behind closed doors, Miles was struggling. The scars on his arm were proof of that. Despite his success in the courtroom, Miles felt trapped and alone. It was a constant struggle to maintain his composure, to keep up appearances, while his body fought against him.

It all started with Von Karma, the man who had been his mentor and abuser. The pressure to be perfect, to never lose a case, had been too much. It had started with skipping meals to work on his cases, but soon he found himself unable to eat even when he had the time to spare. The feeling of control was exhilarating, but it was also destructive. The self-harm had started as a way to vent his frustration but had quickly spiraled out of control as a means of coping with his depression.

Days passed, and Miles' depression deepened. He became more withdrawn, and his work began to suffer. Phoenix Wright, noticing the change in his friend's behavior, decided to intervene. Miles denied having any problems, but Phoenix knew better. He couldn't accept Miles' answer, so he turned to his friend and coworker, Detective Dick Gumshoe.

Dick had noticed the changes in Miles as well and told Phoenix what he knew. Together, they decided to pull Miles aside and ask him once more if he was okay. Miles tried to brush them off again, but this time Phoenix didn't let him off the hook that easily. Finally, Miles opened up and revealed the truth about his struggles with an eating disorder and self-harm.

Phoenix didn't judge him or push him away like he had feared. Instead, he embraced him with a gentle hug and told him that it was okay to seek help. Phoenix reminded Miles that he wasn't alone and offered to accompany him to therapy sessions. Miles was hesitant at first, but eventually, he agreed to give it a try.

It wasn't going to be easy, but Miles was ready to fight against his demons. He was grateful to have Phoenix and Dick by his side, offering support and encouragement every step of the way. Gradually, Miles began to make progress in therapy, and he slowly started to open up more to those around him, letting some of that vulnerability he had hidden for so long show through.

As time passed, Miles grew stronger and more confident. Though he knew that he would always struggle with his condition, Miles had learned to live with it and found that he could overcome it with the help of his friends. Finally, he could breathe easier, knowing that he no longer had to carry his burden alone.

Author's Note: I hope you guys liked this short story. I hope to have one come out soon and actually publish consistently