Chapter 6:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*Jeff POV*

The sound of my alarm woke up up this fine morning, it was already past 9am. I rubbed my eyes as I forced myself to finally get up when the sudden hangover took over me. That's when I immediately remembered bits and pieces of last night's event...mainly Bible kissing me. I took a deep breath and tried to think of ways on how to face him once I get out of my bed and see him possibly still in my couch asleep. I slowly got up from bed, opened my door and saw that my couch was empty. Instead, I was greeted by a glorious smell coming from the kitchen. I peeked in and saw Bible transferring bags of hangover soup onto individual bowls. He looked up and saw me, looking at him.

"G-Good morning" I greeted.

"Good morning, come sit. I went to the market a few blocks from here"Bible sit.

I nodded and did as I was told, I sat down as he placed a bowl in front of me and one for him at his spot. He sat himself down and gave me a spoon.

"Be careful, it's still hot. I don't you to burn your tongue"Bible said.

I took my spoon, took a spoonful and cautiously blew on it before taking a mouthful. I liked the market's soup better than those restaurant and Bible knew exactly that fact. I didn't like the way we fell out, I know I was being weird with him. Does he hate me now?I didn't know I was staring too long at him , while eating. He noticed and looked at me.

"You're staring, is there something on my face?"he asked.

"No, not at all.Thanks for bringing me home last night, I must been a pain"I said.

"It's fine Jeff, I did it because we're friends"Bible said, as he then looked back to his food and started eating.

I know we are just friends, since I was the one who tried to stop things with him even before it started... but for some reason I felt bad. We had conversations, but it wasn't like before. The smiles, the teasing... it was basic and civil. Like talking to a stranger, I know I really can't blame him. If I was in his place, I would feel awkward too. His phone suddenly rang, he answered the call.

"Hello? Yes, I am still at Jeff's. I just slept on the couch, we're just eating breakfast then I am leaving.Why? Ah! I did buy those tickets already, I'll see you later then, I can pick you up. Okay. See you in a bit"Bible said,as he then ended the call and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Date?" I asked.

"Yeah, Golf and I are gonna watch a movie. Who knew we had the same taste in movies?"Bible said, I resisted the urge to frown.

'What the hell?! You and I have same taste in movies, too. Not only that, it's with everything!' I thought to myself as my eyes widen.

'No! It can't be! I can't have feeling for him, do I?Come on! This is Bible we are talking
about. It can't be' I thought but my eyes found it's way to him.

"Wait, weren't we supposed to go to that mini concert today?"I asked.

"Oh shit! Yeah,we do. Damn! I completely forgot about it"Bible cursed out.

"It's fine. Just promise me you'd go to the one the day after tomorrow with me. It's Shinyu's last concert"I said.

"Of course. I know they were your favorite band, I will definitely go with you" Bible replied.

The smile on my face was back, Bible then started cleaning up and washed the dishes for me. I just stared at his back while he did so. Will he still hang out with me like this, once he starts hanging out with Golf? The thought of it bothered me so much. He finally finished doing the dishes, he dried his hands and turned to me.