Bonus Chapter: BrightxGolf

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

After everything that happened,Golf left the studio with a heavy heart. He was genuinely happy for his best friend but he was also heartbroken. He didn't expect to like Bible so fast and easily. He took out his phone and dialed the restaurant he made reservations with.

"Hi!Yes, my name is Golf Weerayut. I would like to cancel my reservation for today at 6pm. Thank you. That will be all"Golf said and hung up the phone.

He sat there for a couple of minutes as tears suddenly rolled down his cheeks. He wiped them away and then decided to turn the car on and aimlessly drove around the neighborhood for something to do. He spotted a small bar, he parked and made his way inside. The ambience was nice, not too crowded. Golf settled in and ordered a bucket of beer for himself. Despite him saying that everything is okay in their end, Jeff kept calling and texting to make sure he was okay. He sighed heavily as he took another sip of his beer.

"P'Golf?"a voice called out, he turned and saw a familiar face

"P'Golf?"a voice called out, he turned and saw a familiar face.It was Bright.

"N'Bright?Is that you?"Golf asked

"Who else would it be P'?Is my face that common?"Bright teased.

"No, I mean. You just look different today"Golf said.

"Oh!You mean my hair? Yeah, my little sister made me her guinea pig. It looks bad,right?" Bright grumbled.

"Haha! Not really, it's different for sure but doesn't look bad at all. I think any style you can definitely pull it off"Golf complimented,making Bright smile.

"What are you doing here? This doesn't seem like a place you'd go to"Bright teased.

"What do you mean? I don't always dine at fancy restaurant you know"Golf replied but Bright didn't believe him.

"Okay, fine I do. But this place seems nice, I wanted to try someplace different for once. How bout you?What are you doing here?"Golf asked.

"Well, it's good you are willing to try new things. I am actually here to fill in for my friend, he couldn't play for tonight"Bright said as he raised his guitar.