(1)

TW:
violence.
(george's pov)

the sun was shining, george felt like it would be a good day to go for a walk. he loved the sun, beach days, long walks and basically everything to do with summer.

he went into summer with a hot boyfriend and the perfect group of friends. he expected it to be like the movies but his main goal was to make this summer one that he would never forget. he certainly won't forget this summer, but not for the reasons he hoped.

everything was going perfect. george would go partying every weekend with clay and his friends. during the week, they would visit the park, beaches, have water fights etc.

one night, george and his boyfriend went out into a sketchy area and they recognised clay. in the past, the blondes dad had stolen some valuable items from the group they were about to pass. he managed to sell the items for a large amount of money and never paid it back so there family's were considered 'opps' now.

the pair passed the group successfully until a mysterious man yelled "your clay.. right?"

clay quickly replied with sass "yeah i am, who are you?"

he yelled back "your dad stole from us and he hasn't returned to pay up, cmon boys chase em" the whole group was running towards them now.

the boys ran like there life's depended on it. clay was a foootball star, top 5 in the nation so he was a quick runner— unfortunately george wasn't quick and he didn't participate in a sports.

the group of large men caught up to them, clay jumped in a bush near them and hoped george would to but he didn't.

the men beat him up but to everyones surprise clay had jumped out the bush and tried to drag the men of george. they were much stronger tho and began to beat clay up aswell.

eventually, the group of large men heard a car so they ran in hopes that they wouldn't get caught for this.

the two boys got up, clays beating was much worse than the brunettes but he quickly got up and insisted on carrying george back. although it wasn't clays fault and it was his dads, he felt so bad.

they got home around 10 minutes later, clay felt so guilty for what had just happened so he ended the relationship with hopes that george could finally find someone that doesn't get him in trouble, although this was a one time thing and they treated eachother perfect. most would say they were 'soulmates'.

after the two talked and finally came to an agreement on a breakup but remaining friends, which unfortunately hadn't happened as they drifted— clay went home.

the pair hadn't talked for the rest of summer but was reunited back in school after clay had a meeting to see if he could return to school.

this is a small recap of there summer holidays, lmk if you like it and feel free to vote <3