1. Debut

June 13th, 2001.

(Trish) There is no women is that locker room that stands a chance against me. I am the best and I will always be the best. I have worked my ass off to get to here and I will continue to do so. The fans love me. (the fans boo) The other superstars love me. People tune in to watch me an-

(Master of Puppets: Metallica starts playing)

(JR) Whos themes is that?!

(Heymen) Not a clue- Oh look who is that?

Layla slowly made her way down the ring. Almost Undertaker slow. She stared at Trish the entire time. Trish struggled to maintain eye contact. Layla made her way up the stairs and into the ring. The audience cheered but they also went silent when she went to talk.

(Layla) Ya know its really loud out here but I'll be damned if I didn't here you say you were the best. You are talented, i'll give you that but can you back up what you're putting down

Trish did not speak. She had no idea who this girl was. This was an improve segment on both of their ends. All she knew was there was a brawl at the end.

(Trish) I don't know who you think you are but you are not going to come out here and get in my face when I am running the company.

(Layla) The names Layla. The only reason you run this company you under dressed fruitloop is because you are back there laying flat on your back. 

Trish had heard enough and went to attack Layla but she was ready. Layla ducked and picked Trish up from behind and does 5 suplexes before letting go and stalking Trish.

(JR) Layla? Is that her name? She just circling Trish like she is her prey.

(Heymen) Layla is correct she is a mystery for sure. Look at her just stalking.

Trish finally stood up and stumbled to face Layla. Layla ran and speared her leaving Trish flat on her back. Layla stood over her as her theme Master of Puppets began to play. Layla bent over and grabbed Trishs face "You aint shit." Layla said and she got out of the ring and left.

She was the talk of the crowd that night and she knew it. She got back to gorilla and Vince greeted her "Very well done Layla. Very good."

"Thank you Vince." Layla tilted her head down out of respect. This was the first time anyone had really seen her and the first time anyone but Vince heard her talk. Her voice in character was raspier and slower but in reality she had the voice of an angel. She didn't smile though. People in the cafe were making jokes with her and all she would do is nod along. It wasn't long before she caught the eye of the one and only Undertaker. As she entered the kitchen people left, except him.

"Just me left I suppose." Taker spoke.

Layla didn't look at him "I guess so." Layla made herself some tea

"I'll see you around Mark." Layla said and left to her locker room.

--Marks POV--

I watched her brawl with Trish and she did fantastic. Her delivery of promos was spot on and she was a mystery. She is so intriging. I was in the kitchen talking to some of the guys when she walked in. The other guys just left. We had a small conversation and she had the voice of an angel but from what I saw she never even cracked a smile. She was beautiful. She said goodbye but she used my name. How did she know my name?