9. Party

A.N//This is literally a smut chaper by request. It's not important at all. Also this man was my crush from 2001-2003 when he had short hair. Enjoy!

Mark and Layla made their way downstairs and got some drinks. Unlike the night before they didn't just stare from across the room but stayed together most the night. They were at the bar doing shot for shot with each other and the others. Most were shocked at Laylas ability to keep up with the guys. No one seemed to suspect a thing between her and Mark but they also didn't make it obvious. They had eaten just some snacks through out the night and once they were done in the hotel bar most of the superstars went to the bars. Oh boy was that a bad idea.

"What kind of improve do you want to do?" Mark asked as they were standing agaisnt the wall so they could keep their balance.

"I'm thinking at first we just act like friends but show that there is clearly some tension there. During the mixed matches maybe you end up on top of me somehow?" Layla asked as she put her hand on his chest. Both very drunk at this point.

"You're playing a dangerous game princess." He stood in front of her putting one of his hands against the wall.

Layla gave an evil grin "Oh am I?" She threw her arms around his neck. Although somewhat hidden Shawn and Hunter noticed and gave each other a knowing look. Hunter had finally put the pieces together.

Mark looked up at the ceiling before finishing his drink "Yes you are."

"What are you going to do about it? We're in a public place." Layla smirked

He took a deep breath and wrapped one of his arms around her back "You're killing me over here." He moved her hair out of her face.

"If you kissed me I don't think I'd be able to contain myself Mr.Calaway." She teased him, grabbing his face. 

"What did you call me?" He got closer "You need to stop or I may not be able to control myself."

She smirked "Do you want to fuck me Mr.Calaway?"

Mark looked at her, his eyes filled with lust and desire. He didn't know what to say. She pulled him closer so their bodies were now touching "I'm tired of undressing you with my eyes." Mark had heard enough. They finished their drinks and went back to the hotel leaving everyone else there. They were lucky the rooms were sound proof cause it was about to be a loud night. They kissed each other with hunger as Layla opened her door and locked it behind them. There was no waiting before Mark was in just boxers and Layla in a black lace bra and underware set.

Mark pulled away so they could catch their breath "Wow." He looked her up and down "Did you plan this?"

"Maybe." Layla pulled him back in as the rest of their clothes came off. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. He grabs both her arms and pins her on the bed making her smile "Oh Mr.Calaway." 

He pulls away from her "You need to stop that and behave yourself."

Layla got her hand lose and grabbed his face pulling him down "Make me" She whisper in his ear. She made their lips crash together and Mark made a trail of kisses from her face to her stomach, leaving several marks along the way. He makes his way back up and kisses her again, inserting 2 fingers at the same time. 

"Fuck!" Layla yelled

Mark grabbed her neck but not hard "What's my name?" He growled. "I want you to yell my name." He went faster. She had her hands on his bad and there were definently scraches.

She moaned his name more then once and he smiled at her "Good girl."

He pulled his fingers "Stand up." She did as told and he bent her over the bed and without warning inserted himself. "Fuck!" She yelled again. It started slow but got faster and harder. Moans from both of them filling the room. All the tension that had built up was being relased all at once. The night before was more sweet and loving. Tonight was rough and needy. He had a hold of her neck holding her up against him. Her back on his front.

"Let go for me." He whispered in her ear. After hearing that she let go and he followed soon after. Both of them fell on the bed out of breath. Layla stood up and walked to the end of the bed, dropping to her knees. Without warning she takes him all at once getting a loud groan from him. In that moment she was in complete control. He grabbed her hair and moved it out of the way.  With every pump moans got louder. When he let go she swallowed all of it again. Before she could lay down there was a knock at the door. She wipped her mouth just to be safe.

She looked at him "Again?" 

Layla covered her self with a towel and opened the door. "Oh hey Trish."

"Hey have you seen Mark. Shawn, Hunter, Vince, and Steph are looking for him to talk about the story line you guys are going to have." Trish asked

"No I haven't seen him. I just got back." She slurred her words and lied, well.

"How drunk are you?" Trish asked 

Layla smirked "Very. I probably won't remember this."

"Fair enough." Trish left and Layla shut the door.

Layla turns around and Mark is just staring.

"Really?" Layla leaned against the wall

"What I can't stare? You're beautiful." He smiles

Layla rolled her eyes and went to start a shower. She got in and after a few minutes a knock on the glass it was Mark.

"Can I join you?" He asked all innocent

"Of course." She let him in. 

They showered for a little bit before crashing their lips into each other. They fought for dominance before Mark won. "Babygirl if we don't stop we're going to do it all over again." He mumbled against her lips.

"Don't stop." Layla mumbled back.

He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He pushs her back against the shower wall causing her to giggle and the kiss gains so much more emotion. He takes one arm and pins her arms above her head as he takes one nipple at a time and bite down slowly. She releases a loud moan much to his pleasure. He lines up with her entrence but doesn't go.

"Don't tease m-" She crys out in pleasure as he begins thrusting and her nails dig into his back. "Fuck!"

"What's that about teasing?" he grunts as he continues

"Shut up." She stutters and grabs his head being their lips together again. Both their moans being caught in the others mouth. Both his hands on her waist as it gets rougher and faster. "You're so hot." He moans out.

"I'm going to cum." She pants and he goes harder.

"Let go." He whispers and she squeezes her eyes shut and moaned his name. Pleasure running through both of them. He finally sets her down and the water is just falling on them both panting. He has to catch her as she falls into him.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried

Layla laughed "Now my legs hurt." 

They both chuckled "I think a bath sounds better." Mark said. They sat in there until the water was cold. Both now competely sober.