A Weight is Lifted

The four of them were quickly rushed into seperate rooms where they were instructed by goblins to change into thin cotton robes. Dorea walked into a large chamber, glancing around at the arched walls and feeling entranced by the firelight dancing on the walls, reflecting into the shallow pool of water in the middle of the room. A female goblin appeared in front of her.

"Ms.Potter, I am Head Healer Veanaassi. Ive been assigned to you because you have the most blocks placed onto you. If you would please drink this potion, I will have you lay in the water and we will begin the cleansing ritual." Veanaassi softly spoke to the girl as she handed her a small chalice.

Dorea nodded and drank the contents of the chalice, almost immediately feeling numb and uncomfortable in her own skin. She followed Veanaassi towards the pool and got in, Handing her glasses. The pool was shallow enough where she could lay down and her face not be submerged.

"The potion I have given you not only will help the ritual along, but it will make it to where you can barely move so that you do not hurt yourself. I will not lie to you child, this process will be painful, but when it is finished you will feel better."

Dorea tried really hard to nod but her limbs felt like jello. She could hardly keep her eyes open. Veanaassi walked away and stood with the other Goblins that had formed a circle around the pool. Veanaassi and the other Goblins started to chant in a language that Dorea couldnt understand. The longer they chanted, the more her skin started to burn. After, what felt like hours, the burning became unbearable, and before Dorea fainted, she could of sworn the pool water was as red as blood.

-----

Dorea opened her eyes. She was laying on the couch in Chief Ragnok's office, her head in Dudley's- no, Elias's, lap, while her Aunt Petunia and Uncle Sev spoke to the Chief Goblin. Elias helped her sit up as he called for his mother. 

"Mom! Dorea is awake." 

The conversation quickly stopped as Petunia and Severus stood up and rushed over to the girl. Dorea almost laughed at her aunt with how she nearly pushed Uncle Sev out of the way as she kneeled in front of her.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" Petunia asked as she checked Dorea over for injuries.

"Im alright Aunt Tuney. I feel so much lighter." she told them as Severus helped her over to one of the chairs in front of Ragnok.

"Ms.Potter. Im glad you are feeling better. I was just discussing with your Aunt and Uncle about getting you and your cousins Heir titles settled, as your rings can protect you from harmful spells and compulsions."

"That sounds okay with us, what do we have to do?" Dorea asked after she and Elias shared a look.

Ragnok pulled out two boxes, placing the first one in front of Dorea and opening it to show five rings.