ch 1

The present day

Life was a mess. But that's not rare. Many a people have seen those days.
Finally the tints of dawn had arised in Sera's life.

She had escaped from Doctor Fred and had been working in a cafe since then.
The escape was hard but somehow she managed to survived.

She lived in Yokohama now.
She thought of reaching to Chuuya but then neither she did knew about him now nor did she really wanted to give him answers of so many years of absence. She didn't wanted to bother him.

The cafe in which she worked was situtated downside on a downroad alley.

It was often busy. The income from working there was pretty good. She never again used her ability which was to alter wind to an extent.

Life was pretty fine now.

Manager Stop spacing out!Take the order

Sera Aye maam

Sera rushed to take the customer's orders .
The customers were the usual one memebers of an agency called as armed detective agency, Dazai and Atsushi.
They were sweet customers for sometimes giving a tip.

Dazai:'Sera Chan what will I do without your coffee'

Sera rolled her eyes at this 'Just clear your tabs on time'

Dazai smiled at this'You sure are sly'

Atsushi:'We will within this week'

Sera nods and leaves to seve other customers.
Atshushi and kyoya were freinds to Sera for they very often visited their cafe.

It was the time to close the cafe as the last customer left.
Sera 's house was not veryfar but not close either.

She had to walk both the ways on foot.

It was cold chilly night with petals and leaves flowing here and there.
Sera's hair were a mess due to the wind scattering in all directions under the moonlit sky.

It was a good day.
As soon as she reacgedher home she slept tossing of her hoodie and changing into night clothes.

As always before sleeping she summarised the whole day into good points and bad points.
Comcluding it was a good day divinf into sleep but just to get awoken at 3 with another nightmare in which the main character was the man in white Fred.

She walked om the roof whenever she got a nightmare . The wind calmed her.

The same she did that day and at 5 coming back not bothering to open her shoes dozzing off on her couch from exhaustion.