ch 2

It was a cold night.
Sera rushed home from the cafe being late because of the rush on the weekends. As she was walking she felt someone watching her from behind. She paced her speed but the figure was still behind her. The streets were empty only the sounds of trees swinging their leaves could be heard. She came to an halt.

Sera Come forward
She said turning behind

A man weaeing black clothes emeeged from the shadows.

Sera:' Aktugawa'
With this she started to run as her life depended on it. She met Aktugawa once wandering around with Atsushi and had slapped him for him being rude she didn't knew that he was a memeber of The port mafia. Atsushi ran with her afterwards the man's idetity.

After running the entire way home she reached the building. But the fate was cruel. Aktugawa was standing in front of her in the front of the building. Just as she positioned herself to run again black shadows engulfed her causing her to pause.

Aktugawa :'Enough with the game of cat and mouse '
He said approaching the girl .
With her ability she tried to hurt Aktugawa but it was in vain for it was too strong.
Aktugawa after defeating her took her by her hair as she laid on the ground.

Aktugawa:' Accept your fate'

Sera tried to escape shouting for help and resisting.

Aktugawa slapped that girl.'Try anything funny and you will regret it'
With this the man with black clothes carried the fainted girl from exhaustion to his base.

Sera opened her eyes to find herself tied to a chair.
Akutgawa:'Opened your eyes huh '
Sera :'What do you want'
Aktugawa came closer to her as she glared at him.
He took her by her chin bringing her eyes to look into his eyes.
Aktugawa:' Don't you value your lofe much'
Sera:'Let me go'
She siad trying to free herself but for some reason she wasn't able to do it. Neither was she able to use her ability.

Sera :'WHAT DID YOU DO?'
That's when she noticed the black chain at her wrist.
Serah :'No way'
She said in denial

Those chains she had seen in the experiments in her time with Doctor Fred . They were called slave chains. If once you get those on your wrist then it's over you will have to devote your life to your master. You will die without a master. The master is the one who put them on you they were banned . But guessing it's the Port Mafia it's not suprissing.The chains bearer had to do everything that person was asked by the master.

Aktugawa:'Starting today you will die the port Mafia'

Sera :'I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD '

Aktugawa rolled his eyes

Aktugawa :'Call me master from now on'
He pressed her cheeks
Aktugawa:'What will you call me?'

Sera :'Ma-aster'
She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.