Accident (Part I)

✨𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣✨

Author’s POV. –

You were peacefully sleeping on your bed, when an oddly familiar touch on your body made you wake up. You slowly opened your eyes but shut them again due to the sunlight falling on your face. Your movements made the male beside you alert as he waited for you to be fully awake. As you became wide awake, you turned around to face the most beautiful face which you always wanted to admire. But maybe not today.

Looking at him for few seconds you again turned around facing your back towards him. His eyebrows furrowed at your unusual behaviour. He hugged your tiny waist burring his face in your neck. Inhaling your scent he let out a satisfying smile. “What happen to my baby? Is she angry at me?” He asked still holding you gently. You just huffed at his question. You abruptly turned around and looked at him in his eyes. “What did you expect, Kim Seokjin?” You asked with a cold tone.

Jin sighted knowing very well why you are angry at him. He again scooted closer to you and sneak his hand under your... sorry his hoodie which you were wearing. He started to cress your tummy softly knowing how much you likes that. “I’m sorry honey, I know you’re angry because I left you alone. See that’s why came back as soon as possible. Only I know how much I missed you and our little bean.” He said and caressed your non-visible baby bump. Yes, you are pregnant.

Kim Seokjin, the most feared mafia in Korea and also your husband. You both got married because of your parents. Your father was a business man whereas his was a mafia leader. They both got together for a project and decided to marry off there kids means you and Seokjin for their business sake. Although they didn’t forced you. You met Jin before marriage couple of times and fall in love with him. Same goes to him.

After getting both of your approval, you both got married. You were very well aware of the fact that he is a mafia, and soon to be mafia leader. Still, you listened to your heart. Jin also never brings you in his mafia stuff. He always kept you safe and away from everything. He loves you more than anything else. It’s been 2 years of your marriage and now you are 1 month and 2 weeks pregnant.

Right now, you were angry at him because he left you alone for 1 whole week for his important mission. You tried to stop him but he didn’t listen to you. Any other time you would never ask him to postpone his work for you, but maybe because of your pregnancy hormones you wanted him around you 24/7. He also understands but couldn’t help but left you alone. Now he’s back but you decided not to talk to him.

You pouted looking at him while he chuckled and kisses your pout. Your lips curved in small smile knowing you can’t be angry at him for long time. Finally giving up, you hugged him and snuggle in his chest. He also holds you close. “I’m sorry Jin. I don’t know why I’m behaving like this. But all I want is you. Your touch, your smile, your presence, just you.” You spoke and unintentionally a tear rolls down your eyes. Jin pulled away and caressed your cheek. Wiping away the tear he kissed your temple. “I know. And now I’m not gonna leave you, never.” He spoke gently. Who will believe that he’s a mafia.

As you were admiring his beauty, suddenly you felt an urge to throw up. Ugh, morning sickness. You thought while getting up and running to bathroom. Jin also followed you behind.

After getting clean, you both shower and got ready to start your day. Jin made you wear his clothes as usual. You sat on the bed feeling a little dizzy. Jin looked at you concern and sat beside you. “Are you ok, baby? Should I call doctor?” He asked getting worried. You nodded your head in denial. “I’m good. It’s just morning sickness.” You pass him a smile and he smiled back.

You both came in dinning room to have your breakfast. Jin sited you on chair and sat beside you. Maids serve you breakfast and you both munched on it while chit chatting. After finishing your breakfast Jin took you to hall and moved towards the couch. You sat there comfortably. Before Jin could settle down the doorbell ring gaining your attention. A maid opened the door and there comes the most unexpected person for Jin. Mina. Jin’s best friend, well ex-best friend. He used to trust her the most. They were best friends since college. But the day you got married to him her behaviour changed. You failed to notice it but Jin caught it. He found out that she is obsessed with him and trying to apart you two. She even planned to kill you, but Jin was fast enough to dodge her plans.

After that he confront her and broke there friendship. But she didn’t give up. She tried to made him believe that she’s changed. Jin shows her that he believes her but deep down he is well aware that she’s never going to change.

Mina come towards you two with a smile. She hugged Jin but he didn’t hug her back. She pulled out and pouted. “Why? You didn’t miss your best friend?” She asked trying to sound cute but Jin found it cringe. He faked a smile at her. You stood up and came towards them. Looking at you she smiled and hugged you too, but as you hugged her back, she literally crashes you in the hug. Jin noticed it and pulled you two apart. He glared at Mina while she just pressed her lips together.

You and Mina sat beside each other while Jin sat in front of you to keep an eye on Mina. After some times of chatting with her you excuse yourself to go to washroom. Leaving them behind, you moved towards your room. After you left, Jin got up and stood in front of Mina. “What are you doing here?” Anger was clearly visible in his voice. “Can’t I come to see my friend?” She asked being all innocent. Jin closed his eyes controlling himself from bursting out. He didn’t want you to know anything.

Seeing you coming out from your shared bedroom Jin changed his expressions in normal one. “Leave as soon as possible.” He spoke in low voice only for Mina to hear, and sat on his spot again. You came and sat beside Jin this time. Jin looked at you with smile, but soon his eyebrows furrowed looking your pouty face. “What happened baby?” He asked hugging your waist. “I’m hungry Jinnie.” He chuckled at your cuteness and kisses your lips. “Wait, I’ll ask maids to make something.” He was about call maid but you held his hand making him stop. “I want to eat your hand made food.” You spoke fiddling with your fingers. He warmly smiled at you. “Ok. Wait here. I’ll cook something for my baby.” He pecked your temple and stood up to made food for you. On the other side, Mina was burning in jealousy looking at you two. She always wanted to be in your place. She tried everything but failed. Now her jealousy got the best of her. She smirked to herself thinking about the plan she made in her mind.

Time Skip-

Jin finished making food as a satisfying smile spread on his face. As he was cooking you decided to set the table. You were standing near the perfect glass dinning table placing the plates. Mina was standing beside you ready to execute her plan. As you moved towards the other side to take the remaining plates Mina purposely put her leg in the middle. Making you loose your balance towards the sharp end of the glass table, which can easily pierce through your skin.

Jin’s POV. –

After finishing cooking I came in dinning hall only to see the most horrible scene of my life.

Y/N!!!!

________________🐹_______________

Comment for Part II 💜