Cuddles and Kisses 🔞

✨𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠✨

Y/N's POV. -

The light splattering sound of rain broke the comfortable silence in the room. I laid on the bed with my beloved boyfriend, Hoseok, n*ked under the sheets. Sharing each others body heat, he kept snuggling in me as his hands going up and down on my back. The room was dim lighted yet his face was clearly visible to me. When he noticed me staring at him, his lips curved upwards as he pulled me closer if possible and pecked my nose.

I love you sweetheart.” He confessed softly while pampering my face with kisses making me giggle. He smiles before tickling my bare waist making me wiggle in his arms. “Hobi...no!!” I laugh out loudly before turning to the other side making my back face him. We both calm down as he again scooped me in his arms. His hands sneaking around my waist and his face dug in my nape.

Hoseok was caressing my tummy while occasionally kissing my neck. Sometimes giving feather like kiss or sometimes nibbling my flesh between his teeth softly. Either way, it gives a calm contraction through my body. His hand travels to the valley of my breasts as my breath hitched at the sudden touch. “You know you’re so beautiful.” He again spoke and caressed my breasts.

His touch was soft like feather, making my body instantly relax. The sound of rain drops faded with time as his movements slowed too. His touch become more fragile as he sensibly traced my skin under his fingers. My lips parted enough to let out a soft moan when he flickered my nips. Just enough to tease me. My hands gripped his hand which rested under my head. I felt him smile on my skin while he still nibbled on it.

Hobi.” He hummed at my call as his fingers grip on my nip gently making my body jolt. “You give me wild thoughts baby.” My core throb hearing his words as the sudden desire rose inside me. I couldn’t hold the upcoming moan when he slightly applied pressure on my nips. My nails dig in his flesh as my back arched at the weird sensation. Leaving my reddened nips, he moved his hands all the way down to my abdomen.

Just when I thought he’ll touch me there, he flipped me around making me gasp. His eyes staring at mine with nothing but love and affection. “You’re mine. Just mine.” He whispered with so much love hovering just above my lips making me smile. I touch my lips with him and he let his body fall over mine. Bodies rubbing together as he devoured my lips delicately yet passionately.

The kiss deepens as he tilted his head making me do the same, giving him more access. His hands grabbing mines as he pinned them above my head. His tongue knocking on my lips asking for permission as I gladly give him. “Umm....” My toes curled as he tastes my mouth, sucking on my tongue. My breath hitched as I tried breaking the kiss. He left my lips leaving me breathless.

F*ck. You’re so addicting.” His hoarse voice echoed in my ears making me close my eyes. Letting him embrace my body, I circled my hands around his torso. His harden member brushing on my thighs made my body heirs stand up. My blood turned cold when he moved his hips creating friction between my thighs. 

Should I?” He asked in a whisper tone making me nod my head. He slowly slipped through my wet walls with a steady pace until he was all in me. Waiting for me to adjust, he pecked my neck whispering soft words to me. “Move, please.” I whimper as he started to rock his hips back and forth keeping the gentleness. The veins of his c*ck brushed against my velvety walls and my nails again found their way to his back.

Scratching his back, I made sinful noises making him groan with me. I’m damn sure I’m squizzing him too tight, as I could feel him stretched me so well. “F-Faster.”  The words left my mouth and he started moving faster. My guts tighten when he touched my g-spot and hit it several times. I was so lost in pleasure that I didn’t notice when my moans got so louder.

The skin slapping sound could be heard around the room as he kept moving until his d*ck twitched inside me.  I was reaching my high as my legs shake. He caressed my thighs without slowing his pace. My orgasm hit me hard as my eyes shut tightly causing some tears to slip from them. “Ah!! Hobi!!!” I screamed his name while coating his d*ck as he groaned in my neck.

He thrust sloppily as his pace lessens. Few more and he pulled out before c*ming on my thighs and sheets. He breath heavily while colliding beside me. His hands still holding mine gently. Catching his breath, he spooned me around so I could face him. The sweat glistening on his forehead made him look 10 times attractive than he already is.

Did I hurt you?” Even after being so gentle, he asked while caressing my cheek. I smile before pecking his lips. “You can never hurt me Hobi.”  He smiles along with me before taking me in a long messy kiss. The moment felt so unreal as I let myself drown in his warmth. Cuddling n*ked was sounded a little uncomfortable to me, but when we actually did it, it was so calming.

We should do this often.” I said after breaking the kiss. He hummed while keeping his eyes close. I looked out of the window to see the moon shining clearly in the sky. “I need to give you something.” Hoseok said making me look at him. “What?” I asked wrinkling my eyebrows as he opened his eyes. “Some aftercare, with lots if love.” He whispered the last part making my cheeks turn pinkish as he just laughs at my flushed face, but did as he said.

_________________🐿️______________

Than you for reading. ❤️