| Chapter 2 |

2 – The arts class

2 – The arts class...

- Second Pov -

Standing in front of the door of your class, you felt a saliva caught up in your throat, making you gulp. You took a deep breath, and knocked on the door three times, expecting nothing but the worst.

You heard that the screaming in the classroom calmed down, and steps neared the door. You then felt the door open, and you were met with none other than Muzan.
"(L/n)..?" He said, confused. You then quickly handed him the paper, and bowed. "I a-apologise for being late sir!" You then looked up, noticing he was reading the paper.

He then let out a loud sigh, before sending you to go to your seat.

You smiled and let out a sigh of relief. You then looked at your class, and noticed no one payed you attention, either minding their own stuff or taking it as a chance to be on their phone or talk to eachother.

You then looked around and noticed Tanjiro staring at you. When you finally noticed him, he waved your way, smiling.

You quickly went to sit next to him. "Heyo Tanjiro!" You grinned, taking a seat.

"Hello (Y/n)! Why are you late? If you don't mind me asking." He tilted his head, visibly confused. "Oh, this one guy got hurt and I helped him to the nursery." You said, while taking your notebooks out of your bag.

You didn't want to mention Zenitsu or say what EXACTLY happened, as you wanted to leave it for Zenitsu to tell them.

"Ahh, I see! That's kind of you, for what you did." He responded, staring at you while leaning his cheek on his hand.

"QUIET DOWN YOU TWO!" Muzan slammed his fist on his desk, making everyone jump including you and Tanjiro.

You both then quickly got to your assigned work. 'Hmm... if I'm in the same class as Tanjiro in C1.. and Zenitsu is in B1.. Muichiro and Kanao should be in A1 while Genya and Inosuke are with Zenitsu in B1..'